Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 08 2018, 07:51 AM

I just added a new chain of the Event Catering Facility. I chose that one because it said 8 of my neighbors also had it. I didn't realize I only had one until after I created the chain and I saw the error messages. So my questions are:

1. If I delete that chain can I choose a different one for this week or do I have to wait until next week?

2. Those 8 neighbors who also have it - does that mean 8 of my neighbors have met all requirements (i.e., they have 2 of that facility, have reached the 7th dan in everything - or whatever all the requirements are which would allow me to export to them)?

I'm trying to decide whether I'd rather just bite the bullet and buy a 2nd Event Catering Facility or whether to delete that chain and start again.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 08 2018, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I just added a new chain of the Event Catering Facility. I chose that one because it said 8 of my neighbors also had it. I didn't realize I only had one until after I created the chain and I saw the error messages. So my questions are:

1. If I delete that chain can I choose a different one for this week or do I have to wait until next week?

2. Those 8 neighbors who also have it - does that mean 8 of my neighbors have met all requirements (i.e., they have 2 of that facility, have reached the 7th dan in everything - or whatever all the requirements are which would allow me to export to them)?

I'm trying to decide whether I'd rather just bite the bullet and buy a 2nd Event Catering Facility or whether to delete that chain and start again.
You can delete that one and start another.
Old Jan 08 2018, 08:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post

Hi Farmer_Susan,

Yes if you have just created a chain, you can delete that chain and pick another one.

The number next to the neighbour icon is the number of neighbours you could export/import to when you reach chain status. They also had to have reached chain status in their chains in order for you to be able to import/export to.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 08 2018, 01:44 PM

Hi all

From Raul notes for the New Release:

Post-Release Updates - January 8th, 2:30PM

- Released Farm 35.
Old Jan 08 2018, 02:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for the new farm!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 08 2018, 04:03 PM

Default Why on earth???

Why on earth do the developers take the holiday items down when they are NOT ready to put up new stuff? Sure ruined my design work on my farm 28! But I shall persist, there is always more than one way to skin a cat. We stick with this game because it is challenging, not because it is easy.

Last edited by perryalexander; Jan 08 2018 at 05:06 PM.
Old Jan 08 2018, 05:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
Why on earth do the developers take the holiday items down when they are NOT ready to put up new stuff? Sure ruined my design work on my farm 28! But I shall persist, there is always more than one way to skin a cat. We stick with this game because it is challenging, not because it is easy.
Hi perryalexander,
They take the holiday decorations down when the month for the holiday is over. Since we do not have another holiday until February they do not put up the next holiday decorations until then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 08 2018, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi perryalexander,
They take the holiday decorations down when the month for the holiday is over. Since we do not have another holiday until February they do not put up the next holiday decorations until then.
I was using Snowflake Decor and winter ends in MARCH.
Old Jan 08 2018, 06:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I was using snowflakes and winter ends in MARCH.
Hi perryalexander,
The holiday decoration have always been taken out of the store at the end of the month for that holiday. I am sorry, but you will have to wait until next December to get more snowflakes.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 09 2018, 02:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
I was using Snowflake Decor and winter ends in MARCH.
that depends on where you live... LOL its the middle of summer where I live...winter won't start til June...
Closed Thread