Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 09:13 PM

Unhappy How do I buy farm 19?

Trying to buy farm 19 - where do I need to be to buy it?
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I was just able to buy my farm 19 by playing around with the sort button i was so happy. the sort button is the one with the az and arrow but you have to be at the restate office to do it good luck
I was able to begin Farm 19 upgrades by sorting A to Z with this tip. THANKS! Sometimes you have to dig around to get the gold. I'll leave the rest of the upgrades for tomorrow.

"After all, Tomorrow is another day!!"

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
All week I have been dreaming up new farm layouts using the cash decorative items. Hope you do more research the next time you make such an announcement so you do not have to back track.

The rest of the release looks good!

Thanks for all your work.
I second that motion! To build us up for something as big as this, only to decide now that, upon researching the money you will lose by not charging us farm cash, you have to retract your statement. Topiary??? Do be serious. Those are *not* what we were excited about seeing reduced to coin! It was the 25 FC barn, or the 18FC fountain, or how about the 15 FC wooden swing, or the 35 FC barn, the 25 FC car? These are the things you surely knew we all thought we would finally be able to get, for not just one special farm, but maybe a few farms.

I still think it would be more fair, if you cannot make these promised items available for coins now, you at least reduce the cost of them considerably! It's not like we don't already have too much we "need" that costs farm cash, is it?
Old Jun 14 2013, 09:46 PM

Default Update

thanks for another great update !

Serenity Acres
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:06 PM

**Might have found 2 more problems***
1) WHY is the ALUMINUM ORE cost 17,500 per batch when i hit the +30 button it USED to cost 162,000 for 30 batches, NOW IT COST 525,000 for 30 batches...

2) Keep an eye on Your XP when using tools to fill -ivebeen watching this one for about a week or so.-when u use tools and say for example it says 30,000 sent to production and 2,000 xp earned--watch the number at top--u do Not get 2000, u might only get 1500 or so, try it out, weird nobody has noticed this..
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:11 PM

Default Level not enough

First, why are the levels/FC ALWAYS the last update we get?

Second, once again you don't give a hoot about us maxed out long term players. 25 levels? So in a YEAR I'll be able to upgrade from the 6x6 Harvest/Plow Combine to the 8x8 version. It takes 100 FC to do that since you require buying the 8x8 harvest 30 FC then the 8x8 plow 30 FC THEN the 8x8 combine 40 FC even though I will NEVER use the harvest or plow only tools. At 25 FC every 3 months it will take 12 months to upgrade!

So you are giving me NOTHING for a YEAR even though I have 4 TIMES the XP needed for the current max level!

Thanks, for NOTHING!
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:40 PM

first off all, I'd like to thank you for an awesome game and all the hard work you guys put into it.
don't know if anyone's shown you a pic of the realtors office prob. I got my farm 19 last night. did a couple of expansions and went to bed. today went to enlarge it further and this is what I see.
My farm 19 is only 14x14 and this is what I get when I got to the realtor's office

[/IMG]
Old Jun 14 2013, 11:20 PM

If you change the selector to "alphabetical" it should show the correct upgrade sizes and prices. I was able to upgrade twice for the correct amount of coins...but of course until they say it's fixed, it's done at your own risk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg realtors office (Large).jpg (20.8 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Jun 14 2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old Jun 15 2013, 12:06 AM

Just got my head round this - was not awake yesterday!!!
Wonderful update - Not sure how the ingredient importance is decided but maybe it will be useful. And hiding animals (providing farmers DO that) and not seeing more than a certain amount is wonderful - especially those of us that moderate a big group on FB. Thank you thank you for that.
Love the Garden Centre etc - been waiting for something like that.
And thank you for increasing the animal shed capacity - and the new super sheds.
Was hoping you would put the silk textile rolls on the Long Sliding Door Car - pleeeeeese.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Jun 15 2013, 01:00 AM

Default Super Wool Shed and Ingredient Sort

Super Wool Shed: Two issues

When I was harvesting my animals, I got a pop-up on the Super Wool Shed that said I cannot have both types of woolsheds. The animals were not ready to harvest at this point. See attached file.

Also, when I was on farm 19 which is where my Super Wool Shed is; I got the same pop-up when I tried to harvest my regular wool sheds; the animals were ready.

The ingredient sort it both good and bad. When it sorts harvests (trees and crops) the (Large) ones are listed separately from the regular price. So it appears I have very few of an item, when I actually have lots of the other category. I hope this makes sense.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?fb_source=feed
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (22.6 KB, 6 views)
Closed Thread