Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 16 2013, 06:09 PM

i am a little confused why they can not change the items that are now fc to coins they have done before with items such as one the bbqs. so why can not do it now. i was looking forward to getting the flags oh well
Old Jun 16 2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i am a little confused why they can not change the items that are now fc to coins they have done before with items such as one the bbqs. so why can not do it now. i was looking forward to getting the flags oh well
My interpretation of this comment is...

*** After doing a deeper research we concluded that we will not be able to convert the remaining farm cash decorations to coins. On the next release we will convert only the Topiaries to compensate for the disappointment.

the devs decided they would lose too much money.

It does not appear that many people care, I don't see many comments about it.
I personally was quite disappointed.

Last edited by LoreneC; Jun 16 2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: grammar
Old Jun 16 2013, 06:41 PM

me to i do not like to be told something and then they change there minds. i mean who want tapiaries not me
Old Jun 16 2013, 07:10 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Until the Dev's get this bug fixed, there is a work around for the " You can't have regular (animal barns): on the same farm as a Super barn."

I was able to harvest the regular barns while on a farm that had regular barns. I was able to harvest the super barns when on a farm that contained the super barn.
Old Jun 16 2013, 08:18 PM

wow, im suprised no-one has noticed or even cares that they raised the price per batch for aluminum ore, and chromite ore, it used to cost 162,000 per 30 batches of aluminum ore, NOW it cost 525,000 per 30 batches, im suprised no ones picked up on this..
Old Jun 16 2013, 09:17 PM

I'm very pleased, Raul. All of a sudden you are on fire with fixes to old problems. MUCH appreciated. The 'search for items' magnifying glass is worth its weight in gold. It brought this game screaming in to the right century!!
Thank you so much

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jun 16 2013, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
That would be the only way you can move them. You cannot have a regular shed and a super shed of the same type on a farm together.
So why didn't they do the same way as they do the tools when you bought a supper one it replaced the regular one, that way you wouldn't have to completely unload and then load...
Old Jun 16 2013, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
So why didn't they do the same way as they do the tools when you bought a supper one it replaced the regular one, that way you wouldn't have to completely unload and then load...
Depending on the tool upgrade it didn't necessarily replace the one before. You still can use all of the harvesting, plowing and seeding tools separately. They were not replaced completely.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2013, 12:38 AM

I purchased a super wool shed and put animals in it. I cannot access it from the facilities manager. It says " a super shed cannot be put on a farm with an existing shed" . I was able to harvest it manually. Also, i hired a freind for all farms. The littel farm boxes are not highighted for her.
Old Jun 17 2013, 12:53 AM

Thank you so very much it all looks like fun... and the theater it so GREAT Thank You. 8*)