Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 13 2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Had it happen once today when loading for quest, but not since this morning. Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again.
Thanks, it finally started working again, guess the dev were doing little fixing at the time. Guess I need to be a little more patient, huh. I did do all the above, still wasn't working. Thanks Taz.
Old Dec 14 2013, 03:22 AM

for about the 1700th time tonight, i have had the same ticket booth 2nd dan degree pop up to share... and yes i have cleared my memcache, flash history, and reg net history b4 posting this here. i know nothing will happen, just lettin someone know.

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0

Last edited by Tony D; Dec 14 2013 at 06:42 AM.
Old Dec 14 2013, 05:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
True, but it would be a huge improvement if it didn't work this way, if you could in fact control production in individual facilities separately. I've asked for this before.
For the majority of us it is best that they are the way that already are. Otherwise we'd have to go through and click what we want done every time we add a factory. Just unclick the items you do not want done all the time and then click the All button when you do want them done within the factory itself.
Old Dec 14 2013, 09:11 AM

Lovin the farm stats option Guys and Gals of Miami!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Dec 14 2013, 11:06 AM

Here is something strange, yesterday I got 7th dan for barley crops, and today I got 7th dan for barley crops again.
Old Dec 14 2013, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Here is something strange, yesterday I got 7th dan for barley crops, and today I got 7th dan for barley crops again.
That will happen when it doesn't pop up to post and/or you just make it over the threshold of the amount needed to obtain the next dan/belt

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Dec 14 2013, 12:27 PM

Yes, but yesterday i posted my 7th dan barley and today i also posted, yesterday, i received over 30,000 crops from friends clicking on it. And today, I have also been able to collect from it in my gift box. It's just weird
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaJay View Post
That will happen when it doesn't pop up to post and/or you just make it over the threshold of the amount needed to obtain the next dan/belt
Old Dec 14 2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
Yes, but yesterday i posted my 7th dan barley and today i also posted, yesterday, i received over 30,000 crops from friends clicking on it. And today, I have also been able to collect from it in my gift box. It's just weird
UM....ok so why is this a problem?..yeah its weird but dang, I'd Love it..Many of us would love it...dont queston whats good, they might fix it..lol....yeah i would think that would be an instance where ya dont say anything and move on..IMO.
Old Dec 14 2013, 07:50 PM

LOL True, i just wondering if other players experienced the same thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
UM....ok so why is this a problem?..yeah its weird but dang, I'd Love it..Many of us would love it...dont queston whats good, they might fix it..lol....yeah i would think that would be an instance where ya dont say anything and move on..IMO.
Old Dec 14 2013, 08:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

About the trains, I unload and then dispatch then go to boost but the boost button isn't there. I have to reload Farm Town and go back to the farm with the train and open and go to boost and the button then shows up.
Closed Thread