Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 03 2021, 04:13 PM

I did and something happens with both accounts. I am tired and just won't use Firefox the other browsers work well.

Thanks for your time have wasted 4 hours now and it is NOT worth it.
Old Feb 03 2021, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
I did and something happens with both accounts. I am tired and just won't use Firefox the other browsers work well.

Thanks for your time have wasted 4 hours now and it is NOT worth it.
I'm sorry nothing worked for you, as I told you in my first post, we never heard about that error.

If you have time and you wish to take a picture of the warning, you have instructions on how to take it and post on the forum, in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=642878
Old Feb 03 2021, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pspbuffy View Post
Hi:
Just Fyi....i am using Flower Harvester (40 x 40). i had no problems when the HTML was put into place. However. just in the last few days i have to keep clicking to get them all. i have s/n's i take care of and it has proven to be the same on all of them. They aren't layered. Hope this helps techs find the problem.
Thank you for all you do.
Hi pspbuffy

Can you tell us in which farms you have this problem please? Also provide your id number, you find it in the message above the game screen.

I understand it is the same if you or your superniehbor harvest the flowers, both of you get the same problem?

Is this happening for all the flowers on the farm or only a few? Is this happening for the first click of the flower harvester?

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 03 2021 at 04:41 PM.
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:04 PM
Account Not Linked

When harvesting a Pigsty, Chicken Coop, Wool Shed, Dairy Shed, Rabbit Hutch, and Horse Stable do not update their status after harvest until you leave the farm and then return. 100000348933697

Last edited by eddywainwright; Feb 03 2021 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Add ID number 100000348933697
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

On the subject of harvesting flowers it seems like it doesn't harvest all it must. I harvested them today and even with some showing as still there, scattered around. I just refreshed the farm and the rest that was left just disappeared so it must be getting them all the 1st time and it is just ghost or something.
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddywainwright View Post
When harvesting a Pigsty, Chicken Coop, Wool Shed, Dairy Shed, Rabbit Hutch, and Horse Stable do not update their status after harvest until you leave the farm and then return. 100000348933697
Hi eddywainwright

Yes, they are doing that, but you are getting the floating message saying how many items you got and they are stored correctly.
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
On the subject of harvesting flowers it seems like it doesn't harvest all it must. I harvested them today and even with some showing as still there, scattered around. I just refreshed the farm and the rest that was left just disappeared so it must be getting them all the 1st time and it is just ghost or something.
Thank you for the report docmm6

We are trying to get all the information to let the developers know.
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:50 PM

To thin inventory, I decided to sell 1/2 of my animal products in the market place. Although I clicked the 1/2 of each inventory item's buttons, instead of selling 1/2, the entire inventories of each animal products were sold. I could have and should have stopped selling once noticing data of each type of animal product disappearing, but at the time it seemed reasonable that once 1/2 had sold, the option to sell cleared (as opposed to having old the entire inventory).

(1343870389 )

Last edited by Amber Leigh; Feb 03 2021 at 06:59 PM.
Old Feb 03 2021, 05:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Leigh View Post
To thin inventory, I decided to sell 1/2 of my animal products in the market place. Although I clicked the 1/2 of the inventory button, instead of selling 1/2, the entire inventory of animal products sold. I could have and should have stopped selling once noticing each type of animal product disappearing, but at the time it seemed reasonable that once 1/2 had sold, the option cleared (and not the entire inventory).

(1343870389 )
Hi Amber Leigh,
I just checked your storage for cow milk and you have 13,700. Don't know if that is half of what you had.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2021, 06:55 PM

can you put back hide show animal sheds by themselfs instead of with the facilitys thanks .God bless all of you for working hard so we have this game to play.

Last edited by MOM GLENDA; Feb 03 2021 at 07:01 PM.
Closed Thread