Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 18 2023, 10:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobVille View Post
One Daily Goal is to harvest 175 horses. Should be no problem, I have two stables with enough horses ... However, after "harvesting", I am not receiving credit for them The first stable I processed was on my farm 9. Received no credit, so I refreshed and the 132 horses counted. I went to my other stable on farm 4. After harvesting, no credit, so I tried refreshing again ... no change. Did not receive credit for the second "harvest". I refreshed again and ran memcache .. nothing changed. ?? help
Thanks, Bob of Bobville
Hi Bobville,
From what I see on your farms that on farm 9 the time to next harvest is 1.6 days (2 Farm Town days) which means you recently harvested it which is the one that counted. However the one on farm 4 shows not ready for 15.4 hours which means it was harvested a day ago. That tells me even though you tried to harvest it, not being ready it would not work so you got nothing from the second one. You didn't receive credit for the one on farm 4 because you were not able to harvest any from that one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 18 2023, 11:11 AM

Thanks Taz .. I didn't realize the form 4 stable had been harvested.
Old Jul 22 2023, 05:13 AM

Default Farm Pass +10% production math is wrong

Hi. I noticed that in my mineral mines (and turbos) as well as fish farms (and turbo) the extra production is NOT 10%.

Clams at 336 for regular production, so 10% more, 34, should be 370. However, I'm only getting 360 max. The fish farms are only giving me 7.1428%, not 10%. I double checked my figures. (I'm a CPA, too).

For the mines, it varies per item, but it's around 9%. The rest of the facs producing common ingredients are correct.

I have quite a number of fish farms and 44 of each mine so it does add up.

Thanks!
Old Jul 22 2023, 06:14 AM

In the farm pass the increase common products +10% isn’t actually accurate I have seen another post on Facebook today and when I’ve logged in and checked we actually are on some only getting 6% increase and 7% increase is this an error or small glitch that can be fixed?

Thanks
Old Jul 22 2023, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
Hi. I noticed that in my mineral mines (and turbos) as well as fish farms (and turbo) the extra production is NOT 10%.

Clams at 336 for regular production, so 10% more, 34, should be 370. However, I'm only getting 360 max. The fish farms are only giving me 7.1428%, not 10%. I double checked my figures. (I'm a CPA, too).

For the mines, it varies per item, but it's around 9%. The rest of the facs producing common ingredients are correct.

I have quite a number of fish farms and 44 of each mine so it does add up.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
In the farm pass the increase common products +10% isn’t actually accurate I have seen another post on Facebook today and when I’ve logged in and checked we actually are on some only getting 6% increase and 7% increase is this an error or small glitch that can be fixed?

Thanks
Hi SirMatthew KC and Alexm

Please contact Support team to let them check on this. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

From Facebook version use: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

From Website version use:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jul 26 2023, 11:48 PM

Default Stolen reward

Ive been accumulating toward 1 farm cash in daily goals i hadonly 1 remaing point and completed it. Someone stole the
reward and it reset to over 500 to get the farmcash reward. This has happened over 3 times. Ive always attributed to new changes but have long held somone is using my farm. Ive played since 2008 and i do not share my farm.
Old Jul 27 2023, 12:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
Ive been accumulating toward 1 farm cash in daily goals i hadonly 1 remaing point and completed it. Someone stole the
reward and it reset to over 500 to get the farmcash reward. This has happened over 3 times. Ive always attributed to new changes but have long held somone is using my farm. Ive played since 2008 and i do not share my farm.
Hi littlesallysanctus,
I moved your post to the thread about the farm pass.

There is no way for anyone to steal your farm pass points and move them to another set of farms.

I just checked your farm pass and you have 580 points and can claim your 1 farmcash reward as it has not been claimed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:14 AM

HOw can I click to like/agree with the posts that ask for continued prizes? I have a least a week leftover every month of FarmPass. THanks
Old Jul 29 2023, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptv View Post
HOw can I click to like/agree with the posts that ask for continued prizes? I have a least a week leftover every month of FarmPass. THanks
Hi Dumptv,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the farm pass to answer you. There isn't any way to like posts in the forums. Also posting comments or replies agreeing or disagreeing with a suggestion in that section are not allowed.
Old Jul 31 2023, 11:17 PM
Eminent Farmer ( Level 21 )

Farmer Since: Jun 05 2022
Level:
Trophies: 9
XP:

So is there still going to be Farm Pass in the game? LOVE the exclusive decorations!

Visit Harmon's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs