Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 18 2021, 08:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Country Girl View Post
I am probably posting in the wrong place so please move for me.

When working neighbors factories it scrolls across the screen saying products sent to my storage and then immediately says Oops already worked this factory. This happened about a week ago and then all worked fine until today when i am getting it again on just a COUPLE of neighbors.

**Country Girl**
User ID.1792538784
Hi Country Girl,

There's a couple of possibilities.

You have already worked some of those products in a facility or on that farm but not all of them, so you're getting products for what hasn't been worked before and an already done for those already worked. That may be due to the farm owner not starting/loading all the products in all facilities first time round so My Requests may still show the facility work without a pink background. You can't always tell just by looking in My Requests if that's what has happened in all the different browsers there are. In some browsers you may see that the link isn't blue any more but is a different colour and when you work it again you get products that you didn't get the first time round.

Or it may be due to not having a minimum of an 8 hour break from working anyone's facilities at all. When that happens and the request doesn't have a pink background, you're only getting products for ones not already worked since you last had the 8 hour break from not working any facilities at all and not the rest. If it's this one, without the show times available to use yet, you just have to make sure you have that 8 hour break before you work anyone's facilities the following day.

You can run memcache if you wish and also double check that all aspects of the date and time are still showing correct on your computer to make sure there's no stray data or time issues that might cause a problem. I can see that you know how to run memcache so I've not included the link or instructions in this post.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests