Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 18 2022, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi John

She has strawberries planted on those farms which will be ready in less than 6 hours.

Tell her to open her storage and take not of the amount of strawberries she has. Please remember to not take note of the strawberries (large) as those are the ones harvested by others.

When strawberries are ready in one on the farms, then ask her to go there and open her yellow tool box and click in the Farm stats icon, it is located above the clock.

When it is open, set it to Crops, Ready, Now, Current Farm. At the botton she will see 2 options, both need to have a check mark.
Then take not of how many strawberries she should get.

After harvesting that farm, that amount should have been added to her storage total.
If not, please reload the game.
Sorry, my bad, I was miscalculating it!
Old Feb 23 2022, 03:08 PM

Default Farm 5

My farm stays plowed all the time. I can plant it, go to another farm and when I go back its just plowed again.
Old Feb 23 2022, 03:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susananddan1991@bellsouth View Post
My farm stays plowed all the time. I can plant it, go to another farm and when I go back its just plowed again.
Hi Susananddan,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crop planting.
This sounds like you have inadvertently layered that farm. To correct this you will need to delete all the crop plots on that farm, restart your farms and see if any crop plots still remain. Repeat those steps until no crop fields show up. Then you can replow and plant the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2022, 05:41 PM

Default Farm 9 not working propery

My farm 9 show harvested, but when I go to farm stats, crops ready, farm 9 shows onion can be harvested. When you go to farm 9, it says it is harvested. I can plant other crops now but no matter what is there it show onions.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Old Mar 05 2022, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kELIE View Post
My farm 9 show harvested, but when I go to farm stats, crops ready, farm 9 shows onion can be harvested. When you go to farm 9, it says it is harvested. I can plant other crops now but no matter what is there it show onions.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
Hi kELIE

I moved your post to the the thread for your problem.

Please go to that farm and delete a row of plowed fields. Then refresh the farm.
Check if you can see onions on that farm.

If so then you have to delete all plowed fields and then refresh the farm. If you see more plowed, harvested or planted fields, you have to delete them and refresh the farm again.

You need to do that till nothing shows up after refreshing. Then you can plow and plant that farm again.
Old Mar 08 2022, 02:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default All Farmtown

Is it possible for someone to tell me why in the last 2 weeks when I am chopping trees the others don't go off my farm or when i'm planting harvesting plowing trees don't disapear from farm so basically nothing seems to working unless I go in to the settings (wrench) and take them off myselfand put them back when finished
Thanks for any response.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 08 2022, 02:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenybopper2 View Post
Is it possible for someone to tell me why in the last 2 weeks when I am chopping trees the others don't go off my farm or when i'm planting harvesting plowing trees don't disapear from farm so basically nothing seems to working unless I go in to the settings (wrench) and take them off myselfand put them back when finished
Thanks for any response.
Hi Teenybopper,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crops.
Try picking up one of the smaller tools (non-EX) and then look in the lower right corner of the screen for an eye. Click on it until it turns Red with a line diagonally through it. Then anything you are not working on will disappear.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 24 2022, 05:53 PM

Default bug in harvesting junipers on farm 33

My farm id is 1136365383.
this is the bug/problem.
My SN (who is my husband) has not been able to harvest junipers on one of my fields (farm 33). This just started happening yesterday.
Old Mar 24 2022, 06:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by susie_q_az View Post
My farm id is 1136365383.
this is the bug/problem.
My SN (who is my husband) has not been able to harvest junipers on one of my fields (farm 33). This just started happening yesterday.
Hi Susie,
What happens when he tries to harvest them? They are showing as ready at least currently. Whether they were ready earlier we don't have any way to tell. As far as I can see there shouldn't be any problem with harvesting them.
Old Mar 24 2022, 08:51 PM

ok Taz. I had tried to harvest them myself yesterday with my husbands signon. It picked up the flower harvester and showed nothing there. I just went out there with my husband's signon again and it picked up the flower harvester , didn't see anything, so picked up the tree harvester and they showed up and can harvest them. Problem was one little flower you couldn't see was there. Sorry I didn't investigate it further before I asked for help.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding