Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 04 2022, 10:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringa View Post
Tiger, thank you for reponding. I looked at your link from the My Neighbors and when I did as it directed all the names that showed up are all ready my neighbors. I did use the social thread as well asking for more neighbors.
Hi Gringa,
Tiger is not available right now.
As you add friends to be neighbors you will want to use the My Neighbors tab to send neighbor requests to them from there. The Invite tab is for inviting your friends who do not currently play to join Farm Town.

Plkease note they they may not show up in that ist for a day as Facebook does not update the data quickly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 05 2022, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Gringa,
Tiger is not available right now.
As you add friends to be neighbors you will want to use the My Neighbors tab to send neighbor requests to them from there. The Invite tab is for inviting your friends who do not currently play to join Farm Town.

Plkease note they they may not show up in that ist for a day as Facebook does not update the data quickly.
If I am understanding correctly: If I use the My Neighbors tab I should be able to see any who all ready play Farm Town whether they are on my FB friends list or not? Then I can send an invite through it?
Old Nov 05 2022, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringa View Post
If I am understanding correctly: If I use the My Neighbors tab I should be able to see any who all ready play Farm Town whether they are on my FB friends list or not? Then I can send an invite through it?
Hi gringa,

Taz is not available at the moment.

You have to be friends on Facebook before you can add them as a Neighbour.
Until the friend request you or they send on Facebook is accepted you will not be able to add them as a neighbour for Farm Town as you won't see them in the My Neighbours tab.

The Invite tab is only for sending Facebook friends that don't play Farm Town yet, an invite to play the game. You don't use that tab to add Neighbours.

When you add new Facebook friends and they are show up in the My Neighbours tab, that's when you will be able to see who is playing and which ones are not Neighbours yet.

You send Neighbour requests from the My Neighbours tab by clicking on Add as Neighbour. They must then accept that request before they become your Neighbour.

Full information is in the game guide, please click on this link to be taken to that section of the game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post3355290

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 05 2022, 06:28 PM

Default Everything is checked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Pamgow,
Make sure you have a check in the box for the Cheese Making Supplies Factory. If there is open the facility and make sure that each product in the factory also has a check in the box for those. Try starting one batch of each product to make sure you have enough ingredients to make those items.

Same thing for the Bread in the bakery. Make sure there is a check in the box for the bread.
My Cheese Making Supplies factory is checked in the Facility manager and everything is checked in the facility. The bread was my bad. Somehow I must have unchecked it "without trying to or doing it on purpose".
Old Nov 05 2022, 06:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamgow View Post
My Cheese Making Supplies factory is checked in the Facility manager and everything is checked in the facility. The bread was my bad. Somehow I must have unchecked it "without trying to or doing it on purpose".
Hi Pamgow,
For your CheeseMaking Supplies Factory Try clicking on the Start All in the facility in the facility manager and see if it will load production. If it won't then open the facility and try the Start All for each product and see if it will start them.
Sorry, that should have been Store all for the facility and each product for your problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 05 2022 at 06:53 PM.
Old Nov 06 2022, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi gringa,

Taz is not available at the moment.

You have to be friends on Facebook before you can add them as a Neighbour.
Until the friend request you or they send on Facebook is accepted you will not be able to add them as a neighbour for Farm Town as you won't see them in the My Neighbours tab.

The Invite tab is only for sending Facebook friends that don't play Farm Town yet, an invite to play the game. You don't use that tab to add Neighbours.

When you add new Facebook friends and they are show up in the My Neighbours tab, that's when you will be able to see who is playing and which ones are not Neighbours yet.

You send Neighbour requests from the My Neighbours tab by clicking on Add as Neighbour. They must then accept that request before they become your Neighbour.

Full information is in the game guide, please click on this link to be taken to that section of the game guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post3355290

Ok, I understand, then I am sunk because the friends I have on FB don't play the game and that's why none of them are showing up on the My Neighbors, thanks for answering my questions about this. I still think that the system should be changed. Your amount of storage shouldn't be limited to how many neighbors on FT you have because that's totally our of one's control. A better way is by how many levels you are on and gain more storage when you move up a level. That makes more sense and makes it better for a player. That's my thoughts on it.
Old Nov 26 2022, 12:46 PM

Looked in the game guide but didn't see anything on 'specific item' quantity limits... is there one? My issue is specific quantity of fish being stored, each fish type (lets say Carp)capped at 200,000,000 for Regular and same for Large. Is that by design? When I Zip my storage it will take the Regular and Large and cap at 400,000,00.
USER ID number is: 1209353981
Old Nov 26 2022, 01:11 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkdone View Post
Looked in the game guide but didn't see anything on 'specific item' quantity limits... is there one? My issue is specific quantity of fish being stored, each fish type (lets say Carp)capped at 200,000,000 for Regular and same for Large. Is that by design? When I Zip my storage it will take the Regular and Large and cap at 400,000,00.
USER ID number is: 1209353981
Hi inkdone,

The individual limit for an item is 200 million BUT you certainly can't keep that amount for everything possible to harvest or make in the game. You will reach your Harvests &Products Capacity limit way before then.

If too many products got to very high amounts, what can happen is that ANY random products, not just the one that reached individual capacity limit can go missing, and there is no way to return those.

I would not recommend zipping if you had 200 million of both regular and large carp as you could lose them. You are better off going to market and selling off the larger size (would get you more coins) and then dropping the regular to a lower quantity so that you don't risk lose those or anything else as well.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 27 2022, 07:43 AM

I Harvest the dairy shed twice daily and try to use milk and none has been stored Happens all the time..
Old Nov 27 2022, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgarner38@yahoo.com View Post
I Harvest the dairy shed twice daily and try to use milk and none has been stored Happens all the time..
Hi ldgarner

All your previous posts have been answered.

The last response is in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post6516166

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds