Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 12 2021, 04:57 AM

reference 52x52 expansions for first 15 farms...I have done the first six and when i try to expand 7(also tried 8-15 it says i already have all the expansions now available in farmtown..rebooted ..nothing...ty
Old Nov 12 2021, 05:34 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminhogheaven View Post
reference 52x52 expansions for first 15 farms...I have done the first six and when i try to expand 7(also tried 8-15 it says i already have all the expansions now available in farmtown..rebooted ..nothing...ty
Hi iminhogheaven,

The likely cause is that at some point you have rearranged your farms so they are no longer in the original farm order. Perhaps you don't recall doing that. The farm expansions are for farm 1 to 15 in original farm order.

For example your original farm 7 is currently the farm you have named 14.

What you can do is open your toolbox and click on the Farm Selector Manager in there, it looks like a green grid. That's what you would have used to rearrange your farm order.

If you want them to stay in the order you have them now, make a note of which farm is where first, then click on the Reset button. You will then see a warning pop up telling you that you are about to reset all your farms to their original order. When you click the green check mark that will put all your farms back into their original order and you will be able to see which ones are in positions 1 to 15 to be able to upgrade those if you wish.

Once you are done you can use the Farm Selector Manager again to put your farm back into whatever order you want them in.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 08 2021, 12:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Missing coins.

I upgraded my farm 41 from 36x36 to 38x38, spending 46.5 billion coins. When reloading the game later in the day the farm was still at 36x36 but the coins had disappeared. Thinking it was a mistake on my part I bought the upgrade again and the same thing happened. I was 93 billion coins down and no upgrade. I then cleared the memcache and the farm was then 38x38 but it had taken yet another 46.5 billion coins. I still have 93 billion coins missing. Please reimburse the shortfall.

Many thanks

USER ID number 1478672925
Old Dec 08 2021, 05:50 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinistra View Post
I upgraded my farm 41 from 36x36 to 38x38, spending 46.5 billion coins. When reloading the game later in the day the farm was still at 36x36 but the coins had disappeared. Thinking it was a mistake on my part I bought the upgrade again and the same thing happened. I was 93 billion coins down and no upgrade. I then cleared the memcache and the farm was then 38x38 but it had taken yet another 46.5 billion coins. I still have 93 billion coins missing. Please reimburse the shortfall.

Many thanks

USER ID number 1478672925
Hi sinistra,

I have moved your post to the thread about issues with Land Upgrades.
Thank you for your user id.

What you will need to do is contact the support team about this as they will do any refunds for you. To contact Support, please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. It can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 12 2022, 11:11 PM

I spent over 200 bil in coins to upgrade my farm 44. It was at 20x20, and it remains at 20x20 after spending at least 200 billion. How do I get my coins back, or can I just get my upgrades I paid for? Thanks.
Old Jan 12 2022, 11:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
I spent over 200 bil in coins to upgrade my farm 44. It was at 20x20, and it remains at 20x20 after spending at least 200 billion. How do I get my coins back, or can I just get my upgrades I paid for? Thanks.
Hi Brugpuppy,
According to what I see in your data is that you upgraded that farm from 12x12 up to 20x20 for 200 billion. I do not see any additional purchases for that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:00 PM

Default Expansoin of farms = not there for some farms

Hi, the 54x54 expansions of my farms are not working for farms 4,5 and 6, can you tell me how to get the expansions please

Also when is 45 which is being promoted going to be releases

Finally my account is actually 570427319, you kindly reset the password the user name, i did reset and now it is not letting me in again, could you reset this please. can you contact me on here to confirm before i can use my own log in id

Please post here as your e-mails are not coming through, thanks
Old Feb 14 2022, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviewho View Post
Hi, the 54x54 expansions of my farms are not working for farms 4,5 and 6, can you tell me how to get the expansions please

Also when is 45 which is being promoted going to be releases

Finally my account is actually 570427319, you kindly reset the password the user name, i did reset and now it is not letting me in again, could you reset this please. can you contact me on here to confirm before i can use my own log in id

Please post here as your e-mails are not coming through, thanks
Hi Dviewho

If you have rearranged your farms then you can have this kind of problems.
The farm expansions are for farm 1 to 15 in their original farm order.

What you can do is open your toolbox and click on the Farm Selector Manager in there, it looks like a green grid.

If you want them to stay in the order you have them now, make a note of which farm is where first, then click on the Reset button. You will then see a warning pop up telling you that you are about to reset all your farms to their original order. When you click the green check mark that will put all your farms back into their original order and you will be able to see which ones are in positions 1 to 15 to be able to upgrade those if you wish.

Once you are done you can use the Farm Selector Manager again to put your farm back into whatever order you want them in.

Developers do not tell us in advance if or when they are going to release a new farm.

For your problem with the password, you need to contact Support again.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 14 2022 at 07:48 PM.
Old Feb 22 2022, 03:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Purchased expansion with coins but didn't expand coins were taken

Has anyone else had a problem with buying a farm expansion with coins and not getting the expansion? I purchased an expansion for 19.5 billion coins, the coins were taken, but my farm is still 12x12. I have refreshed and logged out and logged back in again, but still no coins and no expansion.
Old Feb 22 2022, 03:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by imavike View Post
Has anyone else had a problem with buying a farm expansion with coins and not getting the expansion? I purchased an expansion for 19.5 billion coins, the coins were taken, but my farm is still 12x12. I have refreshed and logged out and logged back in again, but still no coins and no expansion.
Hi Imavike,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

That should upgrade that farm (34) to 14 x14. For the second upgrade attempt you will need to contact Support for a refund of the coins.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor