Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 22 2022, 03:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Taz
Old Apr 15 2022, 07:51 PM

I have a question that is perplexing me. On my 2nd acct I manage, I bought Farm 22 and upgraded it all the way o 40x40 with no cost going over 10 bil. So I went to the Farms 1 and 2 and 3 and found that the expansions for these farms, the 1st ones, are over 30 bill for expansions 36 x 36 and up. Something seems wrong here. I have not shuffled farms at all except the Quest farm which was originally Farm 10 or so, but gets pushed further back as I add more farms. I am shocked that the upgrades on Farm 22 were so much cheaper than 1, 2, or 3 which have always been up front! Is there a reason why this is? I would think the older farms would alwasy be cheaper to upgrade at the same level of expansions.
I hope I am explaining this well enough. But when I saw how cheap Farm 22's costs were I went to Farm one thinkin to upgrade to the same size, I was slapped by costs of 30 bil?? Why?.
Old Apr 15 2022, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I have a question that is perplexing me. On my 2nd acct I manage, I bought Farm 22 and upgraded it all the way o 40x40 with no cost going over 10 bil. So I went to the Farms 1 and 2 and 3 and found that the expansions for these farms, the 1st ones, are over 30 bill for expansions 36 x 36 and up. Something seems wrong here. I have not shuffled farms at all except the Quest farm which was originally Farm 10 or so, but gets pushed further back as I add more farms. I am shocked that the upgrades on Farm 22 were so much cheaper than 1, 2, or 3 which have always been up front! Is there a reason why this is? I would think the older farms would alwasy be cheaper to upgrade at the same level of expansions.
I hope I am explaining this well enough. But when I saw how cheap Farm 22's costs were I went to Farm one thinkin to upgrade to the same size, I was slapped by costs of 30 bil?? Why?.
Hi RIAP

Im not sure which is your second account but the one I checked only has farm 22 upgraded to 30x30

Anyway, all prices are set by the developers and we dont know what is considered to set them. If you have an specific suggestion to change prices, then please post it in our Suggestion section where we have all ideas grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant start a new thread there but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to Suggestions:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Apr 16 2022, 11:58 AM

Thanks for the reply. Yes, the last farm is upgraded to 30x30 but I looked ahead to 40x40. I thought I upgraded all the way! LOL My msistake-but yes, the discrepancies in pricing is a bit perplexing. Your idea of suggesting it make more sense is a good one. The older farms should be cheaper, esp for newbies!
On 22 the 38 x28 upgrde is only 7, 500, 000 while the same upgrade on Farm One is 20 bil! That seems wrong. Anyway I will post in suggestions and maybe get them to look it over. I can understand it happening if farms get shuffled but I never shuffle mine on either acct except for pushing the Quest farm to the last postion.
Old Apr 17 2022, 03:18 PM

Default Upgrading Farm

Hi I'm user 100000071635866 - I tried to upgrade my Farm 14 from 20x20 to 22x22 and then to 24x24 - it took the coins but never upgraded the size - I did this twice so many coins are gone - reloaded game but nothing - thank you
Old Apr 17 2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticFarmer View Post
Hi I'm user 100000071635866 - I tried to upgrade my Farm 14 from 20x20 to 22x22 and then to 24x24 - it took the coins but never upgraded the size - I did this twice so many coins are gone - reloaded game but nothing - thank you

Hi CelticFarmer

I moved your post to the thread about Land upgrades.

You have to contact Support team about this problem. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Apr 22 2022, 08:15 AM

Default Increasing farm aea

I cannot increase the land of my Farm 29, I have 52 x 52 but when I try to increase to 54 x 54 I am told all the increases have already been made.
Old Apr 22 2022, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate condie View Post
I cannot increase the land of my Farm 29, I have 52 x 52 but when I try to increase to 54 x 54 I am told all the increases have already been made.
Hi kate condie

Could it be possible you changed farms possitions?

Please open your tool box and then click in the little Farm Selector Manager.

Take note of the possitions of all your farms.

Then click in Reset button. Please remember that the land upgrades are for the original farm position.
Old Apr 23 2022, 01:21 PM

Default farm expansions

I went and expanded my farm 43 from 12x12 to 16x16 one at a time, go to my farm whoa nothing was done and it says 12x12 but took my coins for the expansions ,whats going on here ?????. some body help here plsss .
My #1303219434,Also so much trouble trying to sign in here want to give you my new e mail don"t know where to change it here
[email address deleted by a moderator] ty
oh i did my question wrong place shoot ... now what pls accept this
was told to write a ticket didnt know where to go
Old Apr 23 2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bickymikulski View Post
I went and expanded my farm 43 from 12x12 to 16x16 one at a time, go to my farm whoa nothing was done and it says 12x12 but took my coins for the expansions ,whats going on here ?????. some body help here plsss .
My #1303219434,Also so much trouble trying to sign in here want to give you my new e mail don"t know where to change it here
[email address deleted by a moderator] ty
oh i did my question wrong place shoot ... now what pls accept this
was told to write a ticket didnt know where to go
Hi bickymikulski

I also deleted your email address as it is not safe to post it in an open forum.

Your data shows that there were a problem upgrading your farm. You have to contact Support to let them check into this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 23 2022 at 03:17 PM.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor