Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 18 2022, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I reloaded, but paid twice for the 14x14 - thats bad
Old May 18 2022, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYS View Post
I reloaded, but paid twice for the 14x14 - thats bad
JOYS, in my response to you I asked you to contact Support about your coins.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 18 2022 at 02:49 PM.
Old May 19 2022, 06:22 AM

I just purchased a land upgrade from 30x30 to 32x32. It took the money ($30) and at first showed the farm to be 32x32 but when I refreshed there was no increase in size, still showing 30x30.
Old May 19 2022, 07:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARY FANCETT View Post
I just purchased a land upgrade from 30x30 to 32x32. It took the money ($30) and at first showed the farm to be 32x32 but when I refreshed there was no increase in size, still showing 30x30.
Hi GARY FANCETT,

Did you try reloading the game instead of just refreshing the farm?

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then close the game in the browser tab it's loaded in.

Then please load the game again and see if you can see the upgrade for that farm.

If it still does not show please go straight to support about this.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 19 2022, 03:24 PM
Account Not Linked

I've done that, and my coin returned. Thanks for the advice
Old May 19 2022, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOYS View Post
I've done that, and my coin returned. Thanks for the advice
So glad your problem is fixed JOYS and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Jun 11 2022, 08:07 PM

i had 4 trillion 994,do not remember the rest i bought 52x52 land for farm 6 and it did not give me the land brought my coins down to 4 trilion 920 .my farm is link to the forums .i bought other farms to 50x50 . bought 8 and 7 to 56x56 this is first time i had a problem now i am afraid to buy any more land . i also done what you said on other post still did not give me the land or coins back
Old Jun 11 2022, 08:17 PM

it just now gave me the land please delete this post
Old Jun 11 2022, 08:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i had 4 trillion 994,do not remember the rest i bought 52x52 land for farm 6 and it did not give me the land brought my coins down to 4 trilion 920 .my farm is link to the forums .i bought other farms to 50x50 . bought 8 and 7 to 56x56 this is first time i had a problem now i am afraid to buy any more land . i also done what you said on other post still did not give me the land or coins back
Hi Mom Glenda,
From what I see on your farms and in your account data you have upgraded farms 6, 7, & 8 to 56x56 and they are all showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 12 2022, 11:29 PM

Sequence of events: Sold off my fish, had enough to up grade my field 39 to 42 x 42. Cash went down to about 3 trillion. Cashed out my facilities, which took me to around 18 trillion. Sold off non-ingredient, Export, and sold off a bunch of crops, bringing my total to over 45 trillion, Upgraded field 39 to 44 x 44, game took the money but field 39 is still at 42 x 42. CAN ALL THIS BE VARIFIED BY ONE OF THE MODS??

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor