Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 18 2021, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrfix@yahoo.com View Post
my I.D# 1567282031
when i post my fac's to be worked another's name and pic shows up on facebook wall
can u all help me with this problem??
Hi scrfix

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Im sorry but there is no way for us to check into this.

I have visited your facebook profile page but as we are not friends then I cant see your posts for the game.

Also, only your friends are able to see your post in FarmTown wall requests.

Is this problem only happening in your facebook profile page or also in your posts for FarmTown wall requests (for the last one you need to ask your friends)

Is this happening everytime you post your facilities?
Old Jul 20 2021, 06:17 AM

Default Facility Wall Requests

When I post under my name Sharon Spencer Allen it shows under Lisa Allen Hall. After posting 3 or more times it will finally post under the correct name. Why is this doing happening? People can't get my factories and facilities unless they go to my wall directly.
Old Jul 20 2021, 06:37 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon A View Post
When I post under my name Sharon Spencer Allen it shows under Lisa Allen Hall. After posting 3 or more times it will finally post under the correct name. Why is this doing happening? People can't get my factories and facilities unless they go to my wall directly.
Hi Sharon A,

I have moved your post to the thread about Wall Requests.
  • When did this start happening?
  • Does this happen every time the posts are worked via the Wall Requests page or only sometimes?
  • Are you friends with Lisa Allen Hall? Is that the avatar name or the Facebook name? Is it always that name that this happens with?
  • Are the friends that are getting this problem friends with that person?

Please try the following if you have not already done so:
Try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Please also clear your browser caches, close browser, then log out of Facebook and then log back in again and reload the game and see if that corrects the problem. After doing this the first time your farms are loaded, they will load slightly slower as all the graphics need to be loaded from a fresh start.

I am copying your report over to the devs bugs thread for them to see.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 20 2021 at 07:04 AM.
Old Jul 21 2021, 12:25 AM

Default facility requests on walls

I clicked on one of my FB friend's and neighbor facility request and it took me to a completely different farm for a player named olga.. and it is not Karin's farm town name ..
Old Jul 21 2021, 05:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I clicked on one of my FB friend's and neighbor facility request and it took me to a completely different farm for a player named olga.. and it is not Karin's farm town name ..
Hi lillymc,

Did you try to work their facilities from a post in your Facebook News Feed or their timeline or was it when clicking on a link in the My Requests page?

This tends to happen when your friend has access to more than one account.
They may be using Facebooks switch user to switch between the accounts on the same device and browser to help their friends out.

The devs have not made any changes, so it may be that Facebook has made some changes which may be causing it.

Please ask your friend either contact support about this so they can work with them or they can try doing the following:
  • Before switching to another account, close the browser and open it again. Then switch accounts and see if that corrects the problem.

• If that doesn’t work, they need to make sure that they still have the log in details for all the accounts, then please ask them to logout of all of the accounts they are using, then close the browser and open it again before they use their own account to post facilities. If that corrects the problem for that account, they can then try the other friends account again and see if the problem comes back again for their own account.

If your friend is not online now to let them know what is happening so they can try this to see if new posts will behave correctly when using My Requests, for you to work their facilities when this happens you can try finding their posts on their Facebook profile and work them from there and see if it takes you to their facilities and lets you work them or if the same problem happens and it takes you to another persons farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 22 2021, 08:52 AM

Hi, my ID is 1485969562. I have posted my facilities but unfortunately none of my neighbours and FT friends could see! Can you please help? They can see only what I posted yesterday. I restarted the laptop and reloaded the game and posted again but no success.
Look forward to hearing back.
Many thanks and best regards,
Sherene

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 22 2021 at 08:53 AM. Reason: quote deleted as not needed
Old Jul 22 2021, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssimon View Post
Hi, my ID is 1485969562. I have posted my facilities but unfortunately none of my neighbours and FT friends could see! Can you please help? They can see only what I posted yesterday. I restarted the laptop and reloaded the game and posted again but no success.
Look forward to hearing back.
Many thanks and best regards,
Sherene
Hi Sherene

Are you able to see those posts in your facebook profile?

If so, then check the audience for those posts, in case you have changed it to "Only Me". Be sure it is set to Friends, Public, or a List you use.

You can also try the following>

Check is if your security permissions are set correctly:
Open your Facebook settings and click on Privacy
Make sure "Who can see my stuff?" is set to Friends OR Public

Please ask your friends if they can see your posts in their Wall Requests link.
Old Jul 22 2021, 01:35 PM

Default my facility wall posts are not consistantly posting to the wall

It seems my two FT accounts are getting mixed up pictures and neither of them are consistently posting to the wall for the last few days. Sometimes they will post correctly and other times the pictures for this account will be my pictures from my Marion Womack farm. Sometimes the Marion Womack farm will have the pictures from this account. My neighbors have reported that they are not seeing my posts. I've checked to make sure that all my settings are correct (I've never changed them) and they all show to be correct. It really hurts my advancement (I'm someone who does buy FC) because people can't help me easily from doing my facilities from the FT wall. I'd love to get this fixed as soon as possible. This keeps me from being successful on the NCC because I can't fill those facilities as fast either. Here is my USER ID # 1513992818 I will report from the other account too! Is anyone else having this problem.
Old Jul 22 2021, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a womack View Post
It seems my two FT accounts are getting mixed up pictures and neither of them are consistently posting to the wall for the last few days. Sometimes they will post correctly and other times the pictures for this account will be my pictures from my Marion Womack farm. Sometimes the Marion Womack farm will have the pictures from this account. My neighbors have reported that they are not seeing my posts. I've checked to make sure that all my settings are correct (I've never changed them) and they all show to be correct. It really hurts my advancement (I'm someone who does buy FC) because people can't help me easily from doing my facilities from the FT wall. I'd love to get this fixed as soon as possible. This keeps me from being successful on the NCC because I can't fill those facilities as fast either. Here is my USER ID # 1513992818 I will report from the other account too! Is anyone else having this problem.
Hi a womack

First of all it is not necessary for you to report this problem from the other account.

It seems that this tends to happen when you are managing two different accounts and you have the access for them.
You are probably using the switch user in Facebook to switch between both accounts on the same device and also same browser.

Please try the following:

.- Before switching to the other account, close your browser and then reopen. Then switch accounts and check if that fixed the problem.

.- If that doesnt work, then be sure to log out of both accounts, close the browser and open again. Only log into one account and post from it. Check if the posts are correct. If they are, then you could try the other account to see if everything works correctly.

Developers have not made any changes for posting, so maybe Facebook has changed something that makes the posts show up wrong.

If nothing works for you then you can also contact Support and let them know what is happening.
Old Jul 25 2021, 10:49 PM

Default FT or FB Glitch?

No clue where to post my message so I'll post here and it can be moved to the appropriate thread if it doesn't belong here.

I clicked on a neighbors post to work his facilities and received the message in the screenshot. I tried it several times and continued to get that message. I have no idea who kikay is. Mark's account is the only one that I had this problem with.

I've jumped through all the usual hoops, to no avail. Is this a FB glitch or is it on the end of FT? Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Error.jpg (18.4 KB, 6 views)

Tags
can't post, can't work facs, can't work services, facility wall requests, news feed, other wall requests, posts not showing, wall requests