Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 04 2022, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
At times, when I'm sending gifts back to those who have sent me a gift, I will click to send to all, but a window pops up saying there is an error. It doesn't happen always. But it's happening more often than usual. Is this something other players are experiencing? Thanks
Hi Karlene

Is that error saying something about Invalid Token error?

If so, I only got it once. I only closed Facebook and then reopen and it was fixed.
But if that doesnt work for you, then please check if your browser is up to date and if 3rd party cookies are still allowed in your browser.
You have instructions to check those in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Old Mar 04 2022, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Karlene

Is that error saying something about Invalid Token error?

If so, I only got it once. I only closed Facebook and then reopen and it was fixed.
But if that doesnt work for you, then please check if your browser is up to date and if 3rd party cookies are still allowed in your browser.
You have instructions to check those in the following link:
Thank you, Mary. I will try it, if it happens again.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Mar 07 2022, 10:35 AM

Default Error message, need help!

user ID 1056527983
cannot send gifts or boost trains for several months now
I play the game on my Android phone using Puffin browser
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220307_101126.jpg (15.4 KB, 3 views)
Old Mar 07 2022, 10:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBenson View Post
user ID 1056527983
cannot send gifts or boost trains for several months now
I play the game on my Android phone using Puffin browser
Hi CBenson,
I moved your post to the subject thread about gifts as that is where you are getting this error message.
The only thing I can think of would be this is a Puffin error and not something from the game. I am sorry, but the game does not support playing on phones or tablets and have not developed anything for this. There is nothing we can do or offer to help with this.
The only information we have on Puffin is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641750
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2022, 04:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default game problems

I haven't been able to send gifts or post facilities for quite a while. when I go to post the final box that appears to post to wall doesn't appear. I'm not sure what to do. The last update I show is Feb. 5th and it was a couple weeks after that, that this happened. Hopefully you have a fix for this.

Kay Hollis
ID #1038649879
Old Mar 15 2022, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolady58 View Post
I haven't been able to send gifts or post facilities for quite a while. when I go to post the final box that appears to post to wall doesn't appear. I'm not sure what to do. The last update I show is Feb. 5th and it was a couple weeks after that, that this happened. Hopefully you have a fix for this.

Kay Hollis
ID #1038649879
Hi photolady58

I moved your post to the thread about gifts as that was the first problem you mentioned.

Please check if your browser is up to date and also if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Also, be sure that 3rd party cookies and pop ups are still allowed in your browser as those are necessary to be able to post to facebook.

If you need instructions, please visit the following link:
Old Mar 18 2022, 07:14 AM

Good morning, I "received" my 8 gifts but they didn't show up in my gift box. I'm struggling to get enough cinnamon trees & now this> I know it's just a game. Please help.
Old Mar 18 2022, 07:19 AM

I am unable to help with your problem but if you need a gifting neighbor, please feel free to add me. Pam Segida https://www.facebook.com/pam.segida/
Old Mar 18 2022, 07:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debhurst51 View Post
Good morning, I "received" my 8 gifts but they didn't show up in my gift box. I'm struggling to get enough cinnamon trees & now this> I know it's just a game. Please help.
Hi debhurst51,

I've just exchanged gifts for cinnamon trees and did not get any issues myself.

It's possible that those gifts may have been gifts you've accepted before and for some reason just did not clear from My Requests. If that is the case then that's why you did not get any and they may also be holding up newer gifts from showing to you.

I can see that you have cleared your memcache already today so you do not need to run that again. That may solve the recent issue you've just had.
It's entirely up to you if you want to see if you also have problems with new gifts that are sent today or or over the next couple of days or if you want to go ahead and run through what is on the list of things to check for now, that are listed below to eliminate those as a possible cause.
  • If you have not already done so please check that your browser is still showing up to date, update it if it needs it, clear the caches/history, then close the browser for a few minutes before you reopen it again.

• Check My Requests and see if those gifts that you just exchanged for cinnamon trees from the same friends are still there. They may be showing as the original gift sent not the cinnamon trees that you tried to exchange them for.

Then please click on this link and see if those gifts are also showing up in Facebooks games activity area.
    https://www.facebook.com/games/activity

If they are there, you need to click the X on each of them to clear them out. Please do not try to exchange them, that won't work, they need to be cleared out of that area.

• Please do not try to boost any friends trains from there as it won't work, do those from the game or from the My Requests area, however if you have no boosts showing up in the train manager or in My Requests but they are in that Facebook games activity section, then those also need the X clicked on to clear them out as they may also be stuck.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Mar 19 2022, 03:36 PM

It took me four uses of the link to clear the Farm Town memory cache before the pears I was placing were acknowledged by the game as not in the gift box. While I normally would not complain about getting extra pear trees that I have not really been sent, it did prevent me from collecting pork as it kept saying my gift box was nearly full after I had already placed my pear trees on my 27th farm.

Oops. Forgot give my user number of 602895328.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Mar 19 2022 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Forgot to right click and paste my user numero.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support