Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Oct 17 2022, 09:26 AM

I am sorry if I am doing this wrong, as I don't post much. I am having trouble with sending gifts. I click on the gift, go to send, choose my farmers and click done. Usually it goes back to my farm, but this just stays there. If I try to send gifts to the rest of my neighbors, it reverts back to the original list like I never sent anything, Started yesterday,
Old Oct 17 2022, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comeback Farmer View Post
I am sorry if I am doing this wrong, as I don't post much. I am having trouble with sending gifts. I click on the gift, go to send, choose my farmers and click done. Usually it goes back to my farm, but this just stays there. If I try to send gifts to the rest of my neighbors, it reverts back to the original list like I never sent anything, Started yesterday,
Hi Comeback Farmer

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

I just tried to send gifts from the Send Gifts tab and had no problems.

Please be sure that your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After any update it is better to restart the computer.

Also, clear your memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen your farms and see it the Send gifts tab works again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 20 2022, 12:29 PM

Hi there, I'm able to send gifts, but I'm not receiving any, where I usually get them every day. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? Thanks so much
Old Oct 20 2022, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suemack View Post
Hi there, I'm able to send gifts, but I'm not receiving any, where I usually get them every day. Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue? Thanks so much
Hi suemack

This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. I got this problem twice and gifts were back later those days but sometimes it could take a couple of days.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 20 2022, 12:35 PM

Thank you so much MaryMarcel! Will go check now.
Old Oct 20 2022, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Thank you so much MaryMarcel! Will go check now.
You are welcome suemack, hopefully you will get your gifts back soon
Old Oct 22 2022, 12:33 PM

My gifts have just come back today Marymarcel. Thank you so much for your help and support.
Old Oct 22 2022, 01:50 PM

Quote:
My gifts have just come back today Marymarcel. Thank you so much for your help and support.
Wonderfull news suemack! and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Oct 23 2022, 01:20 PM

I have had 50 new gifts showing for days. WHen I try to clear them, it looks like they are added to my storage, but still shows the same 50 gifts in the inbox? How do I clear this? I have cleared the cache in Google Chrome and my Farm Town "in game" cache. No change.
Also, now I cannot send gifts. I get this error: Error validating access token: The session is invalid because the user logged out.
Old Oct 23 2022, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millie.g007@yahoo.com View Post
I have had 50 new gifts showing for days. WHen I try to clear them, it looks like they are added to my storage, but still shows the same 50 gifts in the inbox? How do I clear this? I have cleared the cache in Google Chrome and my Farm Town "in game" cache. No change.
Also, now I cannot send gifts. I get this error: Error validating access token: The session is invalid because the user logged out.
Hi millie.g007

It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

About your other problem getting the token error, please be sure your browser and computer are up to date.
Close everything and restart your computer. See if that problems was fixed.
If not, then be sure that 3er party cookies are still allowed in your browser. You have instructions in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support