Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 04 2022, 11:35 AM

Hi, I did all the recommended things to send gifts. I can receive gifts, I can help others under request. But the blue button to get to my farm friends does not work, I cannot do the farm pass without being able to send gifts. It worked before, started having trouble last week. Any help. Please, Annie

I am using the Chrome browser, and it is up to date, I cleared cashe. I am at a loss as to what to do next. Thanks

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 04 2022 at 11:45 AM.
Old Nov 04 2022, 11:46 AM

Still cannot send gifts when clicking on my Farmers list.
Old Nov 04 2022, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie 11 View Post
Hi, I did all the recommended things to send gifts. I can receive gifts, I can help others under request. But the blue button to get to my farm friends does not work, I cannot do the farm pass without being able to send gifts. It worked before, started having trouble last week. Any help. Please, Annie

I am using the Chrome browser, and it is up to date, I cleared cashe. I am at a loss as to what to do next. Thanks
Hi Annie,
What happens when you click the button to Proceed to Send in the Send Gifts tab?
Have you tried other browsers to see if it will work in those?

Did you check to make sure cookies and pop ups are allowed in your browser, by the instructions in the following link?
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2022, 12:29 PM

hi i have cleared my memacache and my computer is all up to date.

when accepting gifts i get the gift box full so i head to my farm empty my already empty gift box and refresh the game and i still cannot accept any gifts ? is there an issue?
i have tried opera GX google chrome firefox and edge and i get the same message
Old Nov 04 2022, 12:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Still cannot send gifts when clicking on my Farmers list.
Hi Annie,
What do you see when you click on the Farmers List?
If it just has a circle spinning, you may have too many friends who play Farm Town. There is a limit to how much data that Facebook will transfer to the game. If you have too many friends that play then it will not send the data. The only choice in that case is to reduce how many friends you have. You can remove the ones who no longer play to see if that helps.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 04 2022 at 04:01 PM.
Old Nov 04 2022, 12:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
hi i have cleared my memacache and my computer is all up to date.

when accepting gifts i get the gift box full so i head to my farm empty my already empty gift box and refresh the game and i still cannot accept any gifts ? is there an issue?
i have tried opera GX google chrome firefox and edge and i get the same message
Hi Alexm,
I only see 1 item in your gift box so should not be showing as full.

Maybe try accepting a few one at a time and see if it is just the amount you are trying to accept.
Old Nov 04 2022, 01:06 PM

thats the thing taz even when accepting 1 i get the gift box full i have tried everything
Old Nov 04 2022, 01:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
thats the thing taz even when accepting 1 i get the gift box full i have tried everything
Hi Alexm,
Try clearing the memcache again, close and restart your computer. Then open farms and empty gift box again. If the fresh water bait that is in there now does not clear after that, contact Support. To me it looks like something is stuck in there.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Nov 05 2022, 09:16 AM

Default I can not send gifts

I still can not send gifts. I pick a gift, then click send, it goes to the page to click on Farmers List, when I click on Farmers List, it does not go anywhere. None of the blue buttons work, It has been two weeks since I have been able to send gifts. When I accept gifts, and want to send back, I click on the send gifts back and it just flashes but does not open the box. I have set the pop ups to work and cookies to work, but the windows do not open.
Running Chrome browser on Chromebook, so only browser I have. This is same problem a lot of us had a couple months ago before the big shut down. It was fixed that time. There is nothing else I can do on my end, Please investigate this problem. Thank you
Old Nov 05 2022, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I still can not send gifts. I pick a gift, then click send, it goes to the page to click on Farmers List, when I click on Farmers List, it does not go anywhere. None of the blue buttons work, It has been two weeks since I have been able to send gifts. When I accept gifts, and want to send back, I click on the send gifts back and it just flashes but does not open the box. I have set the pop ups to work and cookies to work, but the windows do not open.
Running Chrome browser on Chromebook, so only browser I have. This is same problem a lot of us had a couple months ago before the big shut down. It was fixed that time. There is nothing else I can do on my end, Please investigate this problem. Thank you
Hi Annie,
I have moved your post to the thread about gifts again. Please reply here instead of starting a new thread.

If it is just flashing the list and going away then it may be something is blocking the pop up in your Chromebook.

What anti-virus program are you using? Check in it to see if there is an exception list where you can add the same website list as you added in the Cookies and Pop ups.

There is a limit to how much data that Facebook will transfer to the game. If you have too many friends that play then it will not send the data. Facebook has changed the amount they will send down on us several times. The only choice in that case is to reduce how many friends you have. You can remove the ones who no longer play to see if that helps.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support