Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 29 2022, 11:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts as this has nothing to do with the current release.

As this has been going on a long time it is the problem caused by Facebook for some to not be able to get the lists. They have not fixed this as far as we know.There is nothing the developers can do to fix this.

One thing else that can keep the lists from showing is if you have too many friends who play or played Farm Town. Facebook has limited how many friends names they will send. If you have more than that then the list doesn't show. We do not know what their limit is. The only thing you can do is remove those who no longer play and see if the list will show.
it would be nice if FB actually responds to people that send in bugs, previously you have told me that you get a case number, I have sent in over 100 messages to support and have not recieved one message back which is frustrating, it is obvious that FB does not care, but will take your $$$, i had an issue a while back where someone was making adds and FB took the $$$ from my paypal account, took over 6 months to sort it out and allow me to use my paypal to buy FC, within 3 days of that happening, another add was made and i got billed again, this time they didn't even respond to Paypal's complaint

I keep removing non players that have not played in a while, all my current players have played in the last week or so.
Old Nov 29 2022, 11:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
it would be nice if FB actually responds to people that send in bugs, previously you have told me that you get a case number, I have sent in over 100 messages to support and have not recieved one message back which is frustrating, it is obvious that FB does not care, but will take your $$$, i had an issue a while back where someone was making adds and FB took the $$$ from my paypal account, took over 6 months to sort it out and allow me to use my paypal to buy FC, within 3 days of that happening, another add was made and i got billed again, this time they didn't even respond to Paypal's complaint

I keep removing non players that have not played in a while, all my current players have played in the last week or so.
Hi Keef,
I am sorry. I wish there was something that the developers could do for this, but gifts and train boosts go through Facebook. The only thing I can suggest is if you have additional friends who play that are not your neighbors you may need to remove some of those to try to get under Facebooks limit.

As far as them directly responding I can't say they have ever responded to any thing I have sent in either.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2022, 05:26 AM

Default Temporarily Blocked Message

"You’re Temporarily Blocked
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know."

I was getting trees from "gift site name removed" yesterday and then I started getting this message. I’m playing too fast?! Ok, I’m letting you know. Trust me, it’s a royal pain to even have to use those sites. I’d rather be buying them from the FT store. I’m still able to do everything on my farm but that message pops up every time I go to a different screen. We all know how often we do that when working our farms. I’ve played this game since 2009 and this is so frustrating.

Please tell me what all this means and how long “temporarily” is going to last. What should I do differently next time?

Thank you in advance for your help. I missed this game so much during the shutdown but this is what I have come back to?

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 12 2022 at 07:23 AM.
Old Dec 12 2022, 06:57 AM

Default Gifts not clearing from gift screen, Unable to send gifts

Since last update I have not been able to clear my gift screen - they are marked as accepted but do not clear. Same applies to trains, I am unable to send gifts to my neighbours as the my neighbours screen does not load.

Your advice is welcome
Old Dec 12 2022, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
"You’re Temporarily Blocked
It looks like you were misusing this feature by going too fast. You’ve been temporarily blocked from using it.
If you think this doesn't go against our Community Standards let us know."

I was getting trees from "gift site name removed" yesterday and then I started getting this message. I’m playing too fast?! Ok, I’m letting you know. Trust me, it’s a royal pain to even have to use those sites. I’d rather be buying them from the FT store. I’m still able to do everything on my farm but that message pops up every time I go to a different screen. We all know how often we do that when working our farms. I’ve played this game since 2009 and this is so frustrating.

Please tell me what all this means and how long “temporarily” is going to last. What should I do differently next time?

Thank you in advance for your help. I missed this game so much during the shutdown but this is what I have come back to?

Hi JuliesNotGoofy

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

The message you are receiving is from Facebook not the game. If you are getting lot of trees in a short time then Facebook may consider you are going to fast and then they block you for some time.
We do not know how much time you will be blocked as it depends on Facebook.

Those gift sites are not supported by Slashkey so there is nothing we can do about that. Maybe you could contact that site administrators to let them know.
Old Dec 12 2022, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Hampson View Post
Since last update I have not been able to clear my gift screen - they are marked as accepted but do not clear. Same applies to trains, I am unable to send gifts to my neighbours as the my neighbours screen does not load.

Your advice is welcome
Hi Walter Hampson

I moved your post to the thread about Gifts.

It looks that you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up. Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box.

It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out. Take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 gifts at a time, so if you have more you have to continue deleting them.

Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950

About sending gifs and trains boost requests:

If the friends list is not loading, then it could be due you have too many friends in that list.
It is better for you to check if all of them are still playing the game.

You can do that by clicking in your My Neighbors tab and then:

Sort Players By: "Activity" and remove the check mark for "Show Active Players Only"

Then look at the dates showing in each of your friends boxes and if they have not played in a time, you can remove them as neighbors if they have a blue background and/or facebook friends.

If you want to remove someone from being your friend on Facebook: go to their farm FIRST and make sure you remove yourself as being their Neighbour and Buddy, then remove them as your Neighbour before you remove the friend connection. Full instructions, if you need them, are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...06#post3646106
Old Dec 12 2022, 08:32 PM

Posted a month ago. No help or suggestions? Usually very quick replies.
Old Dec 12 2022, 08:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky1960 View Post
Posted a month ago. No help or suggestions? Usually very quick replies.
Hi Ky1960,
You were answered in the very next post after yours.
Here is a link to that answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1161
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 15 2022, 06:54 PM

Gifts not sending. It looks like it's going to then it just hangs.
Old Dec 15 2022, 07:07 PM

I'm getting an error message when trying to select the "farmer lists" button when I am trying to send gifts. The error message is ""10208827987489652" does not resolve to a valid user ID". I sent 50 gifts less than 5 minutes earlier. Is this related to the bug from this morning?

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support