Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 03 2023, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssan01440 View Post
Thank you for the help. Unfortunately they were not there. No biggie. Thanks for letting me know what the reason might be. Happy Farming!!
Hi Ssan

Not sure why they were not showing up in Activity page, but if you have this problem again, please let us know.
Old Jan 04 2023, 05:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

ID number ( 727691242

I cannot return gifts, boost my trains, add neighbours, send gifts out from my gift page, which has been a problem for over 18 months now, now I don't get any names in a list, when I try and return gifts all I get is the spinning circle, getting very frustrated as I do spend real $$$ in this game, I would like to be able to use every feature of the game, i have been playing since 2009, please get FB to fix their problems (as i've been told on several ocaisions that it is a FB problem) FB deactivates at a whim with no reasons given, time for FB / Meta to be held responsible for their problems
Old Jan 04 2023, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
ID number ( 727691242

I cannot return gifts, boost my trains, add neighbours, send gifts out from my gift page, which has been a problem for over 18 months now, now I don't get any names in a list, when I try and return gifts all I get is the spinning circle, getting very frustrated as I do spend real $$$ in this game, I would like to be able to use every feature of the game, i have been playing since 2009, please get FB to fix their problems (as i've been told on several ocaisions that it is a FB problem) FB deactivates at a whim with no reasons given, time for FB / Meta to be held responsible for their problems
Hi Keef

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

I'm sorry that the suggestions we gave to you didnt work and you still can't send gifts and trains boost requests.

Please report this to Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jan 04 2023, 08:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Keef

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

I'm sorry that the suggestions we gave to you didnt work and you still can't send gifts and trains boost requests.

Please report this to Support team. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:

I have sent in over 150 reports about this and have not received any emails with any ticket number, i have been told it has something to do with the amount of friends I have (less than 500) I have also been chatting with people that have over 1,000 friends and they don't have the problem
Old Jan 04 2023, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
I have sent in over 150 reports about this and have not received any emails with any ticket number, i have been told it has something to do with the amount of friends I have (less than 500) I have also been chatting with people that have over 1,000 friends and they don't have the problem
Hi Keef

I know that Support has been checking but I will let them know that you are not receiving their responses.
Old Jan 04 2023, 09:07 AM

I still have not been able to send gifts from the "Send Gifts" tab or any other way. I have tried all the work arounds that you suggested. The friends list just keeps spinning around.
Also I haven't been able to boosts my trains out. That just keeps spinning around in the friends list with no people showing. The 'Send Gifts" tab and the not boosting my trains have been since Unity took over Flash almost 2 years ago in March of 2021.
Old Jan 04 2023, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammac17 View Post
I still have not been able to send gifts from the "Send Gifts" tab or any other way. I have tried all the work arounds that you suggested. The friends list just keeps spinning around.
Also I haven't been able to boosts my trains out. That just keeps spinning around in the friends list with no people showing. The 'Send Gifts" tab and the not boosting my trains have been since Unity took over Flash almost 2 years ago in March of 2021.
Hi Sammac,
I know you have said you have tried all the work arounds but we do not know what you have tried.

Please be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
After an update it is always better to restart your computer.

Also please check that your browser is still allowing 3rd party cookies. You have instruction on how to do that in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Other than that I can only tell you that Facebook has limited the amount of friends you can see in your lists. If you have lot of them, then it is probably that causing the lists to not load for you. We do not know what their limit is and it seems to be different for different players.
Try to check if all your friends are still playing the game. You can go to your My Neighbors tab, then uncheck the option for Show only Active Players and see how long they have not been playing.

You could remove the ones who have not played for a long time as neighbors and also as Facebook friends.They would have to be removed as your Facebook friends to be removed from the list.

As it has been this long it could be a Facebook caused problem that they have not fixed and the developers know of no work around for it. It seems to have only affected a small group of people and we are not sure why that is.

You can contact Support about this if you wish. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2023, 10:02 AM

ID:605472072 I cannot get any names to appear when I try to SEND GIFT TO ALL from MY REQUEST page....I am using Google Chrome and have done a memecache, restarted the computer, made sure my cookies says ALLOW all. I do notice that I see an "not secure" icon when using this site...Is that usual. I have run virus scan....Any other suggestions....At the moment, I cannot send any gifts to anyone.
Old Jan 04 2023, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaMHS70 View Post
ID:605472072 I cannot get any names to appear when I try to SEND GIFT TO ALL from MY REQUEST page....I am using Google Chrome and have done a memecache, restarted the computer, made sure my cookies says ALLOW all. I do notice that I see an "not secure" icon when using this site...Is that usual. I have run virus scan....Any other suggestions....At the moment, I cannot send any gifts to anyone.
Hi LindaMHS,
I have answered your previous posts about this. My previous answer to you is in the following link with things to do:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1300

The forums are an unsecure site, the game is secure. The forums do not need to be a secure site as it is an open forum.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2023, 11:10 AM

There are some parts of the game I do not use, I do not do gifts unless there is something I need and I like to send a gift back to the person I accepted a gift from, but now I can not do that. I need to send 20 people I think it is a gift for farm pass, so I am going to lose 3 points because I cant do it. Not a big deal at this time now if it was one of the big goals worth say 50 points I would be ******. I think this issue with gifts needs fixed. I not not boost the trains I send out, but will boosts those that come to my farm.

Farming since April 26 2009

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support