Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 05 2023, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaKanode View Post
Hi. I was on FB FT to get gifts, and collected at least 150 gifts, to only have them not show up in my gift box. I am on a mac, usingnfirefox. Thaks.
Hi MammaKanode

I moved your post to the thread about Gifting.

It looks that you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

Also, to have full information, visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Old Jun 07 2023, 01:09 PM

Default No Gifts today

I'm not getting any gifts today on the Facebook version of the game. I know I was sent gifts but I haven't received them. Is there something being done with the gifts today?
Old Jun 07 2023, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I'm not getting any gifts today on the Facebook version of the game. I know I was sent gifts but I haven't received them. Is there something being done with the gifts today?
Hi RFMad

This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. I had this issue twice and they were back late that same day.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 08 2023, 12:59 PM

Hi, I did everything you suggested - I cleared out the gifts from the fb games page,and cleared memcache. The gifts started showing up on My Reguests page again this morning. Thank you for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RFMad

This is a random problem that happens some times. It is a case of the data not transferring from Facebook to Farm Town as the gift processing is done through Facebook. I had this issue twice and they were back late that same day.

You can check the following link and see if your gifts are there Facebook Games Activity

If they are you can accept them through there or wait and see if they will show back up in your My Requests. Please visit the following link to know how to work through the Activity page:

You can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 08 2023, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
Hi, I did everything you suggested - I cleared out the gifts from the fb games page,and cleared memcache. The gifts started showing up on My Reguests page again this morning. Thank you for your help.

Great RFMad! and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Jun 19 2023, 06:41 AM

100659344324390 2nd day now, been exchanging gifts for trees , when load game nothing in gift box, and the gifts are gone from my requests .. Facebook version, did all the 'usual' fixes made no difference

mostly for the achiote trees but a few others too
Old Jun 19 2023, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
100659344324390 2nd day now, been exchanging gifts for trees , when load game nothing in gift box, and the gifts are gone from my requests .. Facebook version, did all the 'usual' fixes made no difference

mostly for the achiote trees but a few others too
Hi JNelson

I had a look at that data account and there are Juniper Trees in the gift box.

We do not know which things you tried as you are not listed them, but it seems there are stuck gifts in your My Requests.

Before continuing, you need to store gifts in your red box and also boost trains from friends in your Train manager.

After doing those, please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that a page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box.

So instead of accepting them, it is better to delete them one by one by clicking in the X. Again, you need to do this one by one and all pages showing gifts in Activity.
DO NOT click in any messages in yellow, just delete the gifts.

After deleting them all, you can run memcache and then close everything and restart your computer.

See if the next gifts sent to you go to your gift box correctly.
Old Jun 19 2023, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Hi JNelson

I had a look at that data account and there are Juniper Trees in the gift box.

We do not know which things you tried as you are not listed them, but it seems there are stuck gifts in your My Requests.

Before continuing, you need to store gifts in your red box and also boost trains from friends in your Train manager.

After doing those, please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that a page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box.

So instead of accepting them, it is better to delete them one by one by clicking in the X. Again, you need to do this one by one and all pages showing gifts in Activity.
DO NOT click in any messages in yellow, just delete the gifts.

After deleting them all, you can run memcache and then close everything and restart your computer.

See if the next gifts sent to you go to your gift box correctly.
did try game activity panel is no longer available on fakebook or at least not now it just takes you to a gaming page to play other games ,,,,, did clear memcache,

those trees were from gift site, i already know where to boost trains .....

so far exchanging in game 'my request' for trees achiote and also hazelnut uses the gifts but the box is empty when go back into game ..

can you let dev know please ...... unless you know of a way to fix that I not thinking of,, can not get enough trees from gift site due to their yield glitch but getting at least some .... so need to exchange my gifts for trees but they are not showing up in gift box either .....

-yes I know you have nothing to do w gift site---
Old Jun 19 2023, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
did try game activity panel is no longer available on fakebook or at least not now it just takes you to a gaming page to play other games ,,,,, did clear memcache,

those trees were from gift site, i already know where to boost trains .....

so far exchanging in game 'my request' for trees achiote and also hazelnut uses the gifts but the box is empty when go back into game ..

can you let dev know please ...... unless you know of a way to fix that I not thinking of,, can not get enough trees from gift site due to their yield glitch but getting at least some .... so need to exchange my gifts for trees but they are not showing up in gift box either .....

-yes I know you have nothing to do w gift site---
Im sorry JNelson, but if the gift sites have a glitch then they had to fix it themselves.
As you stated Slashkey has nothing to do with them, so nothing to fix in their end.
Old Jun 19 2023, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Im sorry JNelson, but if the gift sites have a glitch then they had to fix it themselves.
As you stated Slashkey has nothing to do with them, so nothing to fix in their end.

UGH i am NOT NOT NOT NOT reporting an issue w the gift site,, i was responding to your note

I AM reporting and issue with the IN GAME gifts, when exchanged for trees those trees are NOT showing up in the gift box ....

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support