Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 17 2023, 02:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
gift manager.
Hi DottyF,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2023, 03:38 PM

did that and restarted computer. Still doesnt work.
Old Jul 17 2023, 03:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottyF View Post
did that and restarted computer. Still doesnt work.
Hi DottyF,
Are you using a saved bookmark to load the game? If so try using the button at the top of the forum. Bookmarks can end up getting changed or not updating with the latest release.

If that doesn't work then please contact Support about this as we can't reproduce it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 17 2023, 03:53 PM

Thanks. I submitted it.
Old Jul 17 2023, 04:03 PM

When I am in and looking for gifts, on facebook I show 69 gifts pending. Log in to framtown.com there are only 29. This is happening every day, what is going on?
Old Jul 17 2023, 04:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djensen552 View Post
When I am in and looking for gifts, on facebook I show 69 gifts pending. Log in to framtown.com there are only 29. This is happening every day, what is going on?
Hi Djensen,
The gifts you have in Facebook are not shown in the website version nor are the ones in the website shown in Facebook. They are 2 totally different groups of gifts.
You have to accept the ones showing in Facebook from the Facebook version and accept the ones showing in the website from the website version.
Old Jul 21 2023, 04:17 AM

Unhappy Cant seem to send FC gift card

Hello there,

So I am not able to send FC gift card to my friend. it says i have reached the limit of 500 FC, but i havent. I have only sent 1x 250 FC gift a few months back. i built up another 250 FC to send it but I can not. Can someone help me on the matter?

I am writing this on behalf of my friend who is unable to send the gift to me.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 21 2023 at 08:35 AM. Reason: removed pic
Old Jul 21 2023, 06:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasooof View Post
Hello there,

So I am not able to send FC gift card to my friend. it says i have reached the limit of 500 FC, but i havent. I have only sent 1x 250 FC gift a few months back. i built up another 250 FC to send it but I can not. Can someone help me on the matter?

I am writing this on behalf of my friend who is unable to send the gift to me.
Hi Wasooof,

Ideally the friend with the issue should be posting the request here themselves.

From what I can see of the farm cash gifts you have been sent by different farmers you have not only been sent Farm Cash Gift cards, years prior to that you were also sent Farm Cash tools or facilities. Without you providing the ID for the account with the issue I do not know if it's one of those that has the problem.

Please either provide the USER id for the account that can't send you a Farm Cash gift or if they wish, they can contact the support team themselves to ask. If they would like to contact the support team ask them to load the game in whichever version they are using Facebook or the Website and scroll down past the game screen and the yellow box under it and click on the word support.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 21 2023 at 08:36 AM.
Old Jul 21 2023, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Wasooof,

Ideally the friend with the issue should be posting the request here themselves.

From what I can see of the farm cash gifts you have been sent by different farmers you have not only been sent Farm Cash Gift cards, years prior to that you were also sent Farm Cash tools or facilities. Without you providing the ID for the account with the issue I do not know if it's one of those that has the problem.

Please either provide the USER id for the account that can't send you a Farm Cash gift or if they wish, they can contact the support team themselves to ask. If they would like to contact the support team ask them to load the game in whichever version they are using Facebook or the Website and scroll down past the game screen and the yellow box under it and click on the word support.
Hello there,

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...6576&farm_ix=0

Here is the link to my friend's account. I hope you can help me out on the matter very soon.
Old Jul 21 2023, 06:38 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasooof View Post
Hello there,

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...6576&farm_ix=0

Here is the link to my friend's account. I hope you can help me out on the matter very soon.
Hi Wasoof,

They have sent you far more than they remember.

The majority was done back in 2019 and was a gift card, facilities and a turbo fishing boat. The most recent gift card was sent 20 July this year.

Those all add up to 489 Farm Cash which why they won't be able to send any more until they meet the criteria to send more than 500 FC

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support