Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 23 2023, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
It's still at within 2 hours - but my computer is correct. I was wondering if it works the same as the facility wall - where we have to have an 8hr cool down period before working any facilites again. I exchanged and sent a couple of gifts via the FB page after I finished sending gifts - so it would reset to 2 hours from that point. Even though the couple I sent had not been sent gifts.
Hi Early Girl,

If you sent gifts back from Facebook then yes it would have reset at that time. No it does not work like the facilities. You should still be able to send gifts to all except those 2 after the 2 hours since you first sent them from the website.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2023, 08:21 PM

Default gifting from the wall

Is it possible to allow sending requested gifts from the wall, as we could do on the fb version? The posts are still showing, but it isn't enabled as yet, and to send those gifts from the gift manager is very difficult, as you have to note who wants what, then find them in the gifts manager. Also, we used to be able to select who saw posts on the wall, but that is not available on the new version, so that would be a really useful feature to have back!
Old Jul 23 2023, 08:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir winalot View Post
Is it possible to allow sending requested gifts from the wall, as we could do on the fb version? The posts are still showing, but it isn't enabled as yet, and to send those gifts from the gift manager is very difficult, as you have to note who wants what, then find them in the gifts manager. Also, we used to be able to select who saw posts on the wall, but that is not available on the new version, so that would be a really useful feature to have back!
Hi Sir winalot,
I moved your post from Suggestions to answer you. That feature was released on July 18th.
EDIT: It does work, but you can't right click on it. Use the left mouse and it sends it. When you send gifts it only sends to them. If you send ingredients or a bonus then you can right click because it changes the page showing how much you send and how much you get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 23 2023 at 08:37 PM.
Old Jul 25 2023, 09:23 PM

Default kirk

will slashkey reincorperate any of the free gift sites on this new format?
Old Jul 25 2023, 10:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirkthegrouch View Post
will slashkey reincorperate any of the free gift sites on this new format?
Hi Kirk,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts.
As the free gift sites are not controlled or own by Farm Town. They have never been incorporated into the game.
Old Jul 27 2023, 02:44 AM

Default problem with sending gifts back

After I accept gifts from friends, I try to send gift back and get:

An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says

To send gifts back you have to accept them inside the main game.

What does this mean?
Old Jul 27 2023, 03:01 AM

OK! I see how to do it now!!!
Old Jul 27 2023, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donrirvi View Post
After I accept gifts from friends, I try to send gift back and get:

An embedded page at l1.slashkey.com says

To send gifts back you have to accept them inside the main game.

What does this mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by donrirvi View Post
OK! I see how to do it now!!!
Hi donrirvi

I moved your posts to the thread about Gifts.

I'm sorry we couldnt respond to you earlier but I see you find the answer yoursel, well done!

If you have any problems with gifts, please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...70#post6542670
Old Jul 27 2023, 06:05 PM

Send a message via AIM to five00somewhere
Default gift send on farmtown not available

I can receive gifts on slashkey - your directions say to send gifts on Farmtown on Facebook but when I go to do that it says Farmtown not found, I have enabled all my cookies, what am I doing wrong? It looks like facebook has taken the game away. Thanks
Old Jul 27 2023, 06:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by five00somewhere View Post
I can receive gifts on slashkey - your directions say to send gifts on Farmtown on Facebook but when I go to do that it says Farmtown not found, I have enabled all my cookies, what am I doing wrong? It looks like facebook has taken the game away. Thanks
Hi Five00somewhere,
Please read the Announcement at the top of any section of the forums. Farm Town has been deactivated on Facebook by Facebook. You can only use the website now.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support