Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 28 2023, 03:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I posted on this before but didn't have enough info for you. When I send gifts, I use the default of All Farmers; select the gift; and, send 50 until everyone is sent to. I have one neighbor (been neighbor for awhile now) Vicki and one buddy (newer) Gia who do not show up until I go to exchange and accept gifts. Once I accept gifts, I get the message of wanting to "send gift back". With Vicki, this has happened 5 or 6 times; Gia only this time (it could have been one of the times I didn't think to scroll down). I'm not sure how to correct it so that they are included in when I do the mass sending (btw, I love it). Thanks.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 28 2023, 03:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
I posted on this before but didn't have enough info for you. When I send gifts, I use the default of All Farmers; select the gift; and, send 50 until everyone is sent to. I have one neighbor (been neighbor for awhile now) Vicki and one buddy (newer) Gia who do not show up until I go to exchange and accept gifts. Once I accept gifts, I get the message of wanting to "send gift back". With Vicki, this has happened 5 or 6 times; Gia only this time (it could have been one of the times I didn't think to scroll down). I'm not sure how to correct it so that they are included in when I do the mass sending (btw, I love it). Thanks.
Hi Lynntimpeiro,
We do not have access to your lists, so no way for us to check this. The only thing I can suggest is to contact Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2023, 01:01 PM

Thumbs up free gift

Hi Slashkey,
my name is robert hi, i'v been playing this game from this time it started, i'v put alot of time building my farm's and spent alot of money. and with the free gift it help me alot, now the free gift's have been taken away the game is not so appealing. it's not just the free gift's even if i did not use them i new they were there, i bought most of my farm item cause at the start you had to plow one at a time. after a bit i started buying untill i had all. now i wait just for the up date's so my farm wil grow, i have 44 farm's and working on 15 & 16 60 x 60, i will buy the 250 farm cash so i can buy farm curret upgarde 60 x 60 for farm $60, all this leeds up to, are you going to put the free gift's back on as every wher i ture i am blocked from receiveing free gift's, so i am asking for all farm maker are going to help us out, or your not going hlp us at all, sorry for keeplng on it must be asked, ( Slashkey ), wait to here from you, regards robert,

p.s i no you got alot to do as you have just taken over, so i appologise, Slashkey
Old Jul 29 2023, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiwas2@yahoo.co.uk View Post
Hi Slashkey,
my name is robert hi, i'v been playing this game from this time it started, i'v put alot of time building my farm's and spent alot of money. and with the free gift it help me alot, now the free gift's have been taken away the game is not so appealing. it's not just the free gift's even if i did not use them i new they were there, i bought most of my farm item cause at the start you had to plow one at a time. after a bit i started buying untill i had all. now i wait just for the up date's so my farm wil grow, i have 44 farm's and working on 15 & 16 60 x 60, i will buy the 250 farm cash so i can buy farm curret upgarde 60 x 60 for farm $60, all this leeds up to, are you going to put the free gift's back on as every wher i ture i am blocked from receiveing free gift's, so i am asking for all farm maker are going to help us out, or your not going hlp us at all, sorry for keeplng on it must be asked, ( Slashkey ), wait to here from you, regards robert,

p.s i no you got alot to do as you have just taken over, so i appologise, Slashkey
Hi Aiwas,
I have moved your post to the thread about gifts.
The free gift sites do not belong to nor are controlled by Slashkey. You will need to contact the administrators of those sites about whether or not they are able to continue providing those. They are not part of the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2023, 07:55 PM

Default farmtown gifts? do the old links still work for farmtown?

i was thinking of using gift links again but noticed links still come from facebook. will they work any more? just wondered if theres still a way to stock up gifts for facilities from farmtown.
Old Jul 29 2023, 07:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
i was thinking of using gift links again but noticed links still come from facebook. will they work any more? just wondered if theres still a way to stock up gifts for facilities from farmtown.
Hi Larwin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts.
If the link shows Facebook instead of Slashkey.com then no those won't work as Facebook has blocked those from opening.
Old Jul 31 2023, 06:13 AM
Account Not Linked

A neighbor of mine gift me 2 items with farm cash, They are NOT in my gift box!
Old Jul 31 2023, 07:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyJ View Post
A neighbor of mine gift me 2 items with farm cash, They are NOT in my gift box!
Hi PennyJ,

Your neighbour has already contacted support about this and has been replied to. The gifts did not get sent.
I have deleted the duplicate post you made about the same issue as you only need to post one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 31 2023, 06:48 PM

Default Put in Storage

Is there a way to put gift items directly into my storage? The need to place them on a farm before getting them into storage, for later use, is a slow process. Please give some thought to this (my) problem. Thanks for all you people do for Farm Town and keep it up. Thanks again.
Old Jul 31 2023, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Focus View Post
Is there a way to put gift items directly into my storage? The need to place them on a farm before getting them into storage, for later use, is a slow process. Please give some thought to this (my) problem. Thanks for all you people do for Farm Town and keep it up. Thanks again.
Hi Fuzzy Focus,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about gifts to answer you.

What are you wanting to put into storage without putting them on your farms?
You can store ingredients, animals and plants directly from the My Gifts gift box. The blue button at top right has a drop down that allows storing all of those types of items.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support