Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 27 2024, 04:26 PM

Twice a day, I send gifts to neighbors helping me, to all of my neighbors, and to my buddies. That's at the very least around 200 gifts. But I'm receiving fewer and fewer gifts each day. Is farm town limiting the number of gifts we can receive? Most of my neighbors are active as I check their last dates played actively.
Old Jan 27 2024, 04:41 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conjetta View Post
Twice a day, I send gifts to neighbors helping me, to all of my neighbors, and to my buddies. That's at the very least around 200 gifts. But I'm receiving fewer and fewer gifts each day. Is farm town limiting the number of gifts we can receive? Most of my neighbors are active as I check their last dates played actively.
Hi Conjetta,

If you have friends that normally gift daily or multiple times a day it may be worth you asking a few of them if they still are sending them. As we have just had a new release with land upgrades, valentines gifts as well as the usual facs it may be that they are just busy with modifying farms and have forgotten about sending gifts.

As long as you are accepting pending gifts regularly you should not run into any issues with the oldest gifts being removed once they are 60 days old or for having over 5000 gifts pending.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 11 2024, 07:39 AM

Hi, I had a bad experience with another account of me. The id number there is 104045646998444 Build No: 583. There were a lot of gifts in the gift box and a lot of red maple trees. The gifts have all been accepted but when clicking the "My gifts" tab ... poof ... all gifts and maple trees were gone. There was nothing anymore. When checking the storage (for the trees) they were not there . I cleared memcache and restarted, hoping this would help, but in vain. The gifts were gone.
Can anyone check what happened there?
Thanks in advance for any advice or help.
Old Feb 11 2024, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I had a bad experience with another account of me. The id number there is 104045646998444 Build No: 583. There were a lot of gifts in the gift box and a lot of red maple trees. The gifts have all been accepted but when clicking the "My gifts" tab ... poof ... all gifts and maple trees were gone. There was nothing anymore. When checking the storage (for the trees) they were not there . I cleared memcache and restarted, hoping this would help, but in vain. The gifts were gone.
Can anyone check what happened there?
Thanks in advance for any advice or help.
Hi Palmarina

Im sorry but I was not able to reproduce your issue.

By the time you accepted the trees, the My gift tab was empty or it already had other gifts you had previously accepted?

Asking this in case you received the message that the My gifts tab was full and then a problem happened.

As you know there is no way for us to give you those trees back, but you could contact Support to let them check further in your problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 11 2024, 09:33 AM

Hi Marymarcel,
the gift tab was empty when accepting the gifts and trees.
I will contact support.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Palmarina

Im sorry but I was not able to reproduce your issue.

By the time you accepted the trees, the My gift tab was empty or it already had other gifts you had previously accepted?

Asking this in case you received the message that the My gifts tab was full and then a problem happened.

As you know there is no way for us to give you those trees back, but you could contact Support to let them check further in your problem.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 29 2024, 09:37 AM

Default Posting on FT wall for gifts

When you request a specific item on the FT other requests wall, a farmer can post a request 5 times, and it appears on the other requests wall 5 times. My question is if I click on all 5 requests does the farmer get 5 of that particular item or just 1. Thank you
Old Feb 29 2024, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
When you request a specific item on the FT other requests wall, a farmer can post a request 5 times, and it appears on the other requests wall 5 times. My question is if I click on all 5 requests does the farmer get 5 of that particular item or just 1. Thank you
Hi Vivienne,
I moved your post to the thread about gifts. Yes they do get all 5 of them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 03 2024, 03:51 AM

Hi,
when my gift box is full the function "send gift back to all" is not showing up anymore. I could only send back gifts to the senders one by one, which is very unhandy and timewasting. As I would like to send back gifts only to those who have sent one to me (so I don't overload gift boxes of players not checking their gifts regularly), it would be great if you could check that. As I currently use the farmpass, my gift box is always full.
Regards, Ursula
Old Mar 03 2024, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by uma437 View Post
Hi,
when my gift box is full the function "send gift back to all" is not showing up anymore. I could only send back gifts to the senders one by one, which is very unhandy and timewasting. As I would like to send back gifts only to those who have sent one to me (so I don't overload gift boxes of players not checking their gifts regularly), it would be great if you could check that. As I currently use the farmpass, my gift box is always full.
Regards, Ursula
Hi Ursula,
When you send gifts back to those whose gifts you have accepted you will not overload their gift box as those all go to pending gifts.
The send gifts back is not in the Gift box. It should be showing in the pending gifts when you accept them. So when you accept each batch of 50 gifts then you send back at that time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
bugs and glitches, flowers, fuel, gifts, gifts issues, help & support