Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 29 2011, 12:01 AM

overall looks like a great update again, love the design of new buildings, more cheese is great, I do wonder if it will be enough to suit all players, some use more than others. I do have 1 complaint, in the April 7th update you released a 5x5 harvester for 30FC, 3 weeks later and in the very next release you put out a 5x5 harvester/plower combo??? for 35 FC. I personally hope this don't become a habit. I would expect this move from the other farm game, but not from Farmtown!!!
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:07 AM

Smile I applaud the Farm Town folks!

Love all the updates, especially the cheese and cinnamon increases. Now if they would just increase the tuna. For 15 days in the food preserve factory, you make enough tuna for 5 days worth of tuna sandwiches. Think if that were done, I wouldn't have a thing left to want. Wonderful changes, constantly. Yes, there are occasional glitches, but of all the games I have played, Farm Town is the most reliable, fair and by far the most updated game I have seen. And it doesn't require begging for this and that constantly like most of the other Facebook social type games. And it's the only one I have put actual money into because it's the only one I feel deserves it.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:09 AM

luv it, luv it, luv it !!!!

ran into a glitch and reported on farm page

bought combine and it disappared .. reported on farm page .. hope its back for the morning harvest

any thing else i can do to 'hunt' my combine?
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:10 AM

I love the new changes and the new facilities! But has anyone seen where you get foil, etc for the new facilities?
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:11 AM

All I have to say is the combine tool rocks best tool ever made.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtonDogArt View Post
I love the new changes and the new facilities! But has anyone seen where you get foil, etc for the new facilities?
The foil comes from the metal factory
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq30549 View Post
luv it, luv it, luv it !!!!

ran into a glitch and reported on farm page

bought combine and it disappared .. reported on farm page .. hope its back for the morning harvest

any thing else i can do to 'hunt' my combine?
I had to go clear my flash cache to buy it. So try that.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Sampson View Post
Ok was cruising along fine with my 4x4's and had my farms set up for them. Was not even going to go for the 5x5's, but now I see I can harvest and re-plow all in one step? Of course it will take 95 FC$ to do (30+30+35). Ouch. Going to have to think about that one. Really appreciate the option though.
Oh but it is so cool and makes things real quick to harvest and plow all in one swipe. Cuts work time down a lot. Of course who ever is hiring you must do the multi-hire or it don't do you any good. Oh and you can get 120 FC for $20.
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:15 AM

i had no prioblem spendin my farm cash ..lol .. got the combine ..placed in storage .. posted the wonderful news on facebook .. went to use it ... and it was GONE !!!
i will continue to search my farm to see if it ran off with the hoe

evidently i still dont have the knack for posting here .. that was in response to the response to my message .. lol
Old Apr 29 2011, 12:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for the increase in cheese and cinnamon it will help out a lot. I would like to make a suggestion, in the store the facilities need to be broken up into two categories. One that is the facilities that make products, the other is service facilities. This way people know which is which and can decide which they want to buy easier. I know the service says provides ____ services but having 2 different sections will help out a lot especially if yall will be adding a lot more service facilities.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread