Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 24 2013, 04:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandance View Post
Thanks for fixing the Dairy Shed. But, is there any chance of recovering the 80,000 coins I accidentally spent in order to produce one 2,400 coin shed?
Even though it said that it would cost the coins were not actually deducted when you started the production.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2013, 04:33 PM

The animal buildings timing in facility manager has not been fixed for me, at least not for all my buildings. I just did my dairy cause it was past time and it said I had 45 minutes left to go. I wouldn't trust the timing yet. Nice idea if it worked. I would like it better if it changed right after you did it saying the new time instead of after you refreshed.
Old Jan 24 2013, 04:56 PM

The Utilization still seems screwed up to me. Use to, you could click on "utilization" and all your animal buildings and sheds would go down to the bottom and all your facilities would be at the top and you could start a the bottom and click "start all".

Now when you click "utilization", it mixes the facilities and the animal buildinds up all together. So now I have to start at the top and go down page by page to make sure all my facilities are at 100%

Also, right after the new update, I did all my facilities and reached my all time highest Diversification Rank at 22535.

Now when I do all my facilities the best I can get is 22155. Why is that.

I like the old way muuuuuch better.

Do love the one click fertilzer tool.

Thanks
greg
Old Jan 24 2013, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandance View Post
Thanks for fixing the Dairy Shed. But, is there any chance of recovering the 80,000 coins I accidentally spent in order to produce one 2,400 coin shed?
You will find that all the things you can buy for coin can be later sold at only 3% of the price you paid.

Old Jan 24 2013, 06:55 PM

I have animal buildings in my Non Ingredients ! who's are they? and can I sell my stuff ? or are they mine and I will lose everything??
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Jan 24 2013, 07:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
I have animal buildings in my Non Ingredients ! who's are they? and can I sell my stuff ? or are they mine and I will lose everything??
They are ghosts and not your animal buildings on your farms. Go ahead and sell them and they will not show there again as they have fixed this problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 24 2013, 11:20 PM

Mine are showing up there too! Are you sure about that? How are you sure...and it also says that I have 26 dairy sheds...I don't think so
Old Jan 24 2013, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
Mine are showing up there too! Are you sure about that? How are you sure...and it also says that I have 26 dairy sheds...I don't think so
I know because that is what Raul said in the first post here at the bottom with the fix actions:
"- After you sell all the Animal Buildins incorrectly shown in your harvest storage, there should be no more of them in the storage anymore in the future

- Animal building looking like facilities bug is now fixed"
Old Jan 24 2013, 11:52 PM

Thanks for your help Taz I guess I shoulda looked there first! lol
Old Jan 25 2013, 12:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwebb View Post
Thanks for your help Taz I guess I shoulda looked there first! lol
Your welcome...
Closed Thread