Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 12 2022, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
I thought that if I had the trader lifeline and could find someone with the necessary product in their trading warehouse, and bought it, it would qualify for the quest. I have a quest for produce hotdog that needs ketchup. I have been checking the trade market every day and today I found someone with ketchup and was able to buy it. But it has not checked off in the quest.

Did I understand wrong? the ketchup is in my storage. I reloaded game and ran memcache but no luck with the quest.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1133&farm_ix=0

userid 106580765411133
Hi Refarner

As far as we know, the other farmer needs to sell the product to you instead of you buying it from the trading warehouse.

Let us know if you still have problems after the other farmer sells it to you.
Old Jun 12 2022, 08:00 AM

Oh i see, so they have to offer it to you? I get it now. Thanks!
Old Jun 12 2022, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refarner View Post
Oh i see, so they have to offer it to you? I get it now. Thanks!
You are very welcome Refarner
Old Jun 12 2022, 10:54 AM

I have harvested a crop, chickpeas, and trees, big pine, for two separate quests and neither has been recorded as done. I have enough time to regrow the chickpeas, and the pine isn't a problem either, but if this continues I will not be able to finish any quest that requires harvesting of flowers, fish, trees, or crops. Help!
Old Jun 12 2022, 11:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
I have harvested a crop, chickpeas, and trees, big pine, for two separate quests and neither has been recorded as done. I have enough time to regrow the chickpeas, and the pine isn't a problem either, but if this continues I will not be able to finish any quest that requires harvesting of flowers, fish, trees, or crops. Help!
Hi Karin,
I checked your data and do not see pine required for either regular quest you have open. For the chickpeas are you harvesting those on your own farm yourself? You can not hire someone to harvest them for you. You do have the employee life line for that quest so you could get hired to harvest on someone else's farms but remember that you would have to harvest at least 10 times the amount you need.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 16 2022, 12:10 AM

Default Definition of a "completed" quest?

Do we have to BOTH begin and end a quest in the same 7 day period in order for it to count as a completed quest? Sometimes I run out of time in the middle of a quest and I don't know whether it will count towards the next period when I finish it.
Old Jun 16 2022, 06:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoalaBear777 View Post
Do we have to BOTH begin and end a quest in the same 7 day period in order for it to count as a completed quest? Sometimes I run out of time in the middle of a quest and I don't know whether it will count towards the next period when I finish it.
Hi KoalaBear777,

It's not when you opened or started the quest, it's counted when it was completed.

A Quest is "Completed" the second the last step is finished, which is when you can collect the coins for it.
A lot of people make a mistake by thinking that not collecting the coins on a completed quest will prevent it counting and it doesn't. All that does it stop you from being able to see it on the numbered chart at the bottom of the Quest window.

Any Quests you have not completed the last step on from the previous week can still count for the following week depending on the time left on the quest before it expires, when you complete the last step on it and then the day and time when you next claim your FC.

Whichever Quest you complete the last step on after claiming is the first one that will drop when that one reaches 7 days since it was completed.

The Show Quests button in the Quest manager will show you how long ago a particular quest was completed. When one reaches 7 days it no longer counts so always keep an eye on those times and which ones they are so you know if they are ones you have already claimed for or ones you have completed since claiming. The first Quest you completed the last step on after claiming is the one you want to keep an eye on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 25 2022, 08:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Facebook USER ID number is: 574081261
I've just started a new Quest. Not sure what it was called but I had just started Aluminum, Quartz & Soda Crystals and had chopped some Ebony. The quest has now disappeared. and the next one is due in 19 hours again.
Done the 'clear cache' stuff, refreshed the game but no joy.
Old Jun 25 2022, 08:19 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
I've just started a new Quest. Not sure what it was called but I had just started Aluminum, Quartz & Soda Crystals and had chopped some Ebony. The quest has now disappeared. and the next one is due in 19 hours again.
Forget it. It has just reappeared like magic
Old Jun 25 2022, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Forget it. It has just reappeared like magic
Hi Farmer Dibble

I was just checking your data, it is the Leaning Mirror.

Glad it is fixed for you and thanks for coming back to let us know

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, friends list, gift issues, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline