Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 27 2017, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Well, Chrome must have fixed the zoom problem cause I can zoom in and out in full screen in all my games.
Hi Jean,
Not everyone was affected by this. We have 2 moderators that both use Chrome and one has the problem and the other doesn't, but both are using thwe same version of Chrome.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 29 2017, 01:34 PM

I'm finding that the browser Iron is very slow and has the most graphic issues re the EX tools. If I go to Chrome those issues are not as intense. Just wanting to report this to the Developers.
It's not possible for me to always use Chrome. Iron is a Chrome based browser and should be very similar in behaviour.
thanks!
Old Apr 29 2017, 09:28 PM

Mine isn't working, What i have been doing is in small screen i zoom out as far as it goes, go to full screen reload the farm. the farm is now zoomed all the way out and will stay that way until you go back to small screen, hope this helps everyone till it is fixed..
Old Apr 30 2017, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCK View Post
Mine isn't working, What i have been doing is in small screen i zoom out as far as it goes, go to full screen reload the farm. the farm is now zoomed all the way out and will stay that way until you go back to small screen, hope this helps everyone till it is fixed..
I use the + - buttons under the screen size icon to adjust the size of the farm when in full screen made.
Old Apr 30 2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan H View Post
I use the + - buttons under the screen size icon to adjust the size of the farm when in full screen made.

I tried that nothing happened so i messed around with it .. this works for me.. so it is all good.. thank you..
Old Apr 30 2017, 03:42 PM

really wish you would put a notice up with a ok link to close the message like you do with updates...with this message up it makes my page jump all over.. it is hard to work a farm with it doing so...
Old Apr 30 2017, 03:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi all,
I am now closing this thread. Thank you so much to all of you for your feedback and questions.

While we wait for the New Release please feel free to post any problems in Help & Support, any feedback in General Feedback and your ideas in our Suggestion section.