Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2021, 07:45 AM

Default SN fuel consumption

I have been a SN for this one farmer for a long time. The fuel setting use to be 'let employee use my fuel last'. Now, at this stage of the game, fuel should not be an issue. However, my fuel is not being used but I am receiving a msg stating the employer has no more fuel and my normal H/P/P activities is reduced to 'Harvest' only. . It may be that HTML5 requires a setting change, but aside from that, the employers fuel should not be touched. This is not a show stopper but any advice is appreciated.

Thanks, Don
Old Mar 04 2021, 08:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

ID 1667790253
Working on SN's farm for trees flowers & fish I've noticed I wasn't collecting bonus & XPs - is this a temporary issue please? Thank you
Old Mar 04 2021, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross999 View Post
I have been a SN for this one farmer for a long time. The fuel setting use to be 'let employee use my fuel last'. Now, at this stage of the game, fuel should not be an issue. However, my fuel is not being used but I am receiving a msg stating the employer has no more fuel and my normal H/P/P activities is reduced to 'Harvest' only. . It may be that HTML5 requires a setting change, but aside from that, the employers fuel should not be touched. This is not a show stopper but any advice is appreciated.

Thanks, Don

Hi Don

The setting for "Use my fuel last" is what your superneighbor has when they chose the option to allow you as superneighbor, is that right?

Fuel is disable at this time, but if fuel would be allowed then in that case, you should use your fuel while working their farms and in case you run out of fuel then you could use your superneighbor fuel in case they had some.

We will try to check into this.
Old Mar 04 2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
ID 1667790253
Working on SN's farm for trees flowers & fish I've noticed I wasn't collecting bonus & XPs - is this a temporary issue please? Thank you
Hi kejusa

When you work as superneighbor you dont get the bonus chest, as it is only allowed if you are hired by a stranger at market. Please remember that feature is not available yet.

You dont get XP for harvesting, only for plowing and/or planting in your superneigbors farms.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Mar 04 2021, 08:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by powell View Post
Hi Taz, sure you are tired of hearing from me. Here is what I have done so far. All of the above. I just eliminated farm town from my Mozilla and left it on Google. I still do not see any names on my Farm Town facility Wall requests or other request. Just the word "someone" My items don't go away after receiving them and when I went to the activities page there were only 3 (probably new) but I xed them out anyway. I can do everything that we are currently allowed to do on the Google and the "someone" thing was going on Before the changes, that is why I used FT in Mozilla instead. However, they were both doing it when I removed Mozilla today.If you can think of what I might do to straighten this out I would be most appreciative.
Hi Powell,
Go to your Facebook Settings, click on Apps and websites in the left column. Find Farm Town in the list that comes up, and click on View and Edit.
Make sure you have both email address and Friends List turned on. Also set the additional App Settings for notifications to Yes and Who can see you use the app to friends.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2021, 10:09 AM

"Shortcuts" has disappeared from my Facebook News Feed. After the migration was well underway, I made an emergency bookmark which seems to work perfectly, but I remember reading that old bookmarks would not work. Is this one okay? apps.facebook.com /farmtown/ play (spaces added by me to prevent link displaying)
Old Mar 04 2021, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseArienh View Post
"Shortcuts" has disappeared from my Facebook News Feed. After the migration was well underway, I made an emergency bookmark which seems to work perfectly, but I remember reading that old bookmarks would not work. Is this one okay? apps.facebook.com /farmtown/ play (spaces added by me to prevent link displaying)
Hi RoseArienh,
Mine have disappeared too. That link should be ok as long as it is generic as that is. Facebook strikes again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2021, 10:18 AM

Thanks, Taz! We farmers shall prevail.
Old Mar 04 2021, 10:54 AM

ID 1237073910 When planting crops and figuring out what time they can be harvested....then go to that farm at the time noted only to find that I have to wait another day at that time to harvest. Are planting times resetting at midnight?
Old Mar 04 2021, 11:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
ID 1237073910 When planting crops and figuring out what time they can be harvested....then go to that farm at the time noted only to find that I have to wait another day at that time to harvest. Are planting times resetting at midnight?
Hi dbeacher,
No times are not resetting at midnight. Keep in mind that the times given for crops are not in hours unless they are less than a day in time. So if a crop says it will be ready in 1.6 days, for example then that is a broad time amount. one tenth (0.1) days is 2.4 hours or 2hours and 24 minutes.

The times are governed by the date/time on your computer. If that is off at the time of planting or when you go back to look at them then that can throw the times for crops off too.
Closed Thread