Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2021, 05:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie55 View Post
Yes I see their pictures and data as well. I run memcache regularly while playing. I cleared history, etc. also.
When I post my facilities, I check the box for them to go to the wall requests but according to my neighbors, they don't see it. They go to my wall and then they get the message "Sorry, this job invitation is reserved for my friends only".
Hi Debbie,
Unfortunately this happens sometimes. The neighbors connection is through Facebook and if all the data doesn't transfer then these things happen. It may clear up in a short while. We have no way to fix this when it happens. If the memcache is not fixing it then it just has to work itself out.
For you posts not showing on the wall requests, try adding some text to them when you post and see if they will show there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 04 2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Debbie,
Unfortunately this happens sometimes. The neighbors connection is through Facebook and if all the data doesn't transfer then these things happen. It may clear up in a short while. We have no way to fix this when it happens. If the memcache is not fixing it then it just has to work itself out.
For you posts not showing on the wall requests, try adding some text to them when you post and see if they will show there.
Thank you Taz. I do add comments on my posts for facility work. I will just wait a few more days. I appreciate all the help that is given here. Blessings, Debbie
Old Mar 04 2021, 05:45 PM

It works now!!! Woohoo! I checked my Firewall and it was missing on there. Don't know how that happened but works for now. I will try again tomorrow.
Old Mar 05 2021, 12:18 PM

Default Issue whith trees ans flowers

Hello,

I've got some with the game:
- Today, when I harvested my log trees, all the trees on the farm were visible, the fruit trees also, and when felled they did not disappear. The same thing happened when I harvested fruit trees.
- Between the moment I water my flowers and the moment they are wilted, the gauge does not decrease.

Best Regards,
Laurent.
Old Mar 05 2021, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCO044 View Post
Hello,

I've got some with the game:
- Today, when I harvested my log trees, all the trees on the farm were visible, the fruit trees also, and when felled they did not disappear. The same thing happened when I harvested fruit trees.
- Between the moment I water my flowers and the moment they are wilted, the gauge does not decrease.

Best Regards,
Laurent.
Hi LCO044

For your problem with trees, when you have the tool in your hands, please click in the eye in the botton right corner to get it half closed. That way only the items tied to the tool you have in your hands will be showed up

For the water drops not decreasing, the developers are aware of this and working to get it fixed in a time.
Old Mar 05 2021, 12:43 PM

Says to report "bugs" on this feed so, here ya' go:
I just discovered an issue with the inventory count. When I harvest a field, the inventory count listed is just the amount I would have received without fertilizing. This happens whether or not I've fertilized my farm. IF I load my factories with this lower amount, that is ALL I am credited with. In order to get the full amount added to my inventory I MUST refresh the game. I've been burned hard on Cotton and Onions over the last few days, so I thought I'd post it.
Old Mar 05 2021, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi LCO044

For your problem with trees, when you have the tool in your hands, please click in the eye in the botton right corner to get it half closed. That way only the items tied to the tool you have in your hands will be showed up

For the water drops not decreasing, the developers are aware of this and working to get it fixed in a time.
I haven't any eye on my screen, in full mode or small mode.FarmTown - Eye FS.jpg

FarmTown - Eye PS.jpg
Old Mar 05 2021, 01:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted Jim View Post
Says to report "bugs" on this feed so, here ya' go:
I just discovered an issue with the inventory count. When I harvest a field, the inventory count listed is just the amount I would have received without fertilizing. This happens whether or not I've fertilized my farm. IF I load my factories with this lower amount, that is ALL I am credited with. In order to get the full amount added to my inventory I MUST refresh the game. I've been burned hard on Cotton and Onions over the last few days, so I thought I'd post it.
Hi Addicted Jim,
The full amount does not update until after you restart the game as you have said. Even in the Flash version this was true as the updates if all done immediately would slow down your game, so they try not to do this all immediately.
Have not seen any not applied just because you loaded the facilities before restarting. It could be since you have used some for loading that after you restart it appears that is all you get, because the rest added equals the amount you have used.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2021, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCO044 View Post
I haven't any eye on my screen, in full mode or small mode.Attachment 24650

Attachment 24654
Hi LCO044

You need to have the tool in your hands. After selecting the tool, then the eye will show up.
Old Mar 05 2021, 02:41 PM

I tried to use my spreader to fertilize my farms but the farms would not be fertilized even I know the number of the fertilizers have been used to fertilized my 40 farms. Now, I have just planted a bunch of crops, but the crops stayed unfertilized. I went to try fertilize my farms, but none would show up for me to fertilize yet I know they are all NOT fertilized yet. What can I do to make them all fertilized. My number of fertilizers have been used several times already. Thousands have been deducted yet farms are still not being fertilized.

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Closed Thread