Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I tried to use my spreader to fertilize my farms but the farms would not be fertilized even I know the number of the fertilizers have been used to fertilized my 40 farms. Now, I have just planted a bunch of crops, but the crops stayed unfertilized. I went to try fertilize my farms, but none would show up for me to fertilize yet I know they are all NOT fertilized yet. What can I do to make them all fertilized. My number of fertilizers have been used several times already. Thousands have been deducted yet farms are still not being fertilized.
Hi Sandie May Angel

You have a few thing to try to check if your farms are fertilized.

You have the grid on the upper left side of your farm screen. The ones not fertilized show up as green but the ones fertilized show as olive green.

Also you can click in Show Names in the greed and then click in Show Extra Farm Info button in the bottom left corner of the window screen.
The letter F and its color show you the farm which has been fertilized.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:24 PM

both My super neighbours and myself still can't fish my waters. I have enough bait or so it says. so any help would be appreciated. Also my facilities don't seem to fill up. I can fill them and go back and check after just filling them and for some it shows that there is often 30%or more to fill any help with that would be greatly appreciated. My farm id is 1179827970 Thank you

Last edited by JoGreg1; Mar 05 2021 at 03:43 PM.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:26 PM

Hi Marymarcel:

Thanks! I have just checked the fields in my farms, they seem fertilized but yet the fields are not hilighted.

The trees and the flowers are definitely not fertilized no matter how many times in the past I have spread the fertilizers on them. The grid is just showing one colour green, no darker green is showing, so I am assuming that they just showing them not being fertilized. I have not harvested my farms for the past month or so since the marketplace is still being in lockdown mode. I can't even hire anyone to do the harvesting. Perhaps that may be the problem that the trees and the flowers are showing not fertilized.

Thanks so much for your help!

#39. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=38 - Sandie's Mini Farm
#29. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=28 - Venus and Mars
#21. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=20 - Donald Trump's Town
#14. https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...385&farm_ix=13 - Owla's Farm
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGreg1 View Post
both My super neighbours and myself still can't fish my waters. I have enough bait or so it says. so any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Hi JoGreg,
Whether or not you have bait has nothing to do with being able to fish. All the bait does is double what you catch.
You only have the 5x5 fishing boat, so it will only catch up to 25 fish per click. However you do need to move the pointer around in the water as you click. If yoiu click in the same spot over and over you will not catch more fish.

The information about the water is not going to update immediately. The only way it will update is to refresh the farm. Try clicking 2 or 3 times in different areas of the water, then refresh the farm by clicking the farm number in the farm selector. You should see the numbers go down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Hi Marymarcel:

Thanks! I have just checked the fields in my farms, they seem fertilized but yet the fields are not hilighted.

The trees and the flowers are definitely not fertilized no matter how many times in the past I have spread the fertilizers on them. The grid is just showing one colour green, no darker green is showing, so I am assuming that they just showing them not being fertilized. I have not harvested my farms for the past month or so since the marketplace is still being in lockdown mode. I can't even hire anyone to do the harvesting. Perhaps that may be the problem that the trees and the flowers are showing not fertilized.

Thanks so much for your help!
Hi Sandie Mae Angel,
ANy crop, trees or flowesr that were previously ready when you fertilize will not be fertilized. Only growing crops, trees and flowers can be fertilized. SO if you have not harvested them then they will not show as fertilized.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:40 PM

I had a Watermill on my first farm that disappeared in the switch. I would just buy a new one, but when I go to do that it says that you can only have one mill on a farm and if I buy one it will just be for show (nonfunctional). I assume this means my original mill is there but somehow invisible. Can you instruct me what to do? Thanks much, and thank you for al your efforts in this change.
Old Mar 05 2021, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzfrost View Post
I had a Watermill on my first farm that disappeared in the switch. I would just buy a new one, but when I go to do that it says that you can only have one mill on a farm and if I buy one it will just be for show (nonfunctional). I assume this means my original mill is there but somehow invisible. Can you instruct me what to do? Thanks much, and thank you for al your efforts in this change.
Hi buzzfrost,
Some of the watermills bought early on and in a certain rotation are not showing up. The developers are aware of this.
If it is showing in your facility manager you can still use it. If it isn't, since it is a coin facility the only thing we can suggest is to buy another so you have the production and place it on another farm.
Old Mar 05 2021, 04:10 PM

Default Facility Issues

I cannot see my regular facilities on the facility manager. I have to go to each farm and click on each building in order to work the facility. I can see my referrals and work them with one click but cannot click one button and work all facilities.

User ID: 100000540363976
Old Mar 05 2021, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama_archer View Post
I cannot see my regular facilities on the facility manager. I have to go to each farm and click on each building in order to work the facility. I can see my referrals and work them with one click but cannot click one button and work all facilities.

User ID: 100000540363976
Hi Mama Archer,
Please open the funnel filter in your facility manager and make sure it is set as in the picture.

Be sure to click on the green check at the bottom of that.
Old Mar 05 2021, 09:15 PM

I have a silly question: are we able to post ingredient requests yet? I've not been able to so far. It might just be me or is it something that is rolling out in stages?

No biggie - I'll just quit checking if that is not enabled yet. If it is enabled, oops? probably user error I'll just toss this on another thread.
Closed Thread