Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2021, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
I have a silly question: are we able to post ingredient requests yet? I've not been able to so far. It might just be me or is it something that is rolling out in stages?

No biggie - I'll just quit checking if that is not enabled yet. If it is enabled, oops? probably user error I'll just toss this on another thread.
Hi Sestree,
You can ask for ingredients if you use the + sign in the box for the product. The pop up that says you need more of an ingredient, do you want to ask your neighbors doesn't work and the developers are aware of this problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2021, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sestree,
You can ask for ingredients if you use the + sign in the box for the product. The pop up that says you need more of an ingredient, do you want to ask your neighbors doesn't work and the developers are aware of this problem.
ah HA - User Error I figured as much so thank you !
Old Mar 06 2021, 09:21 AM

Default My Request

1649780751 On My request, I click and go to it for gifts, after accept the gifts they stay there and don't go away, I've trying cleaning my cache and reloading the game but they stay, help,Thanks
Old Mar 06 2021, 09:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by relkins View Post
1649780751 On My request, I click and go to it for gifts, after accept the gifts they stay there and don't go away, I've trying cleaning my cache and reloading the game but they stay, help,Thanks
It looks as you have stuck gifts in your My Requests tab, then please click on this link and see if those gifts are showing up, take in mind that page can only show you up to 100 at a time: Facebook Games Activity

If those gifts were stuck gifts meaning they had already been accepted but had not cleared, then accepting them even in the games/activity will not give them to you again in the gift box. It is better to delete them one by one. You will have to clear them out of that section by clicking the X instead of Accept to clear them all out.

If you need instructions please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...50#post6364950
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2021, 11:53 AM

User Id 1297551737
The first time I launch farmtown and it puts me at my default farm, I'll check to see if I have fish to harvest. I do have a Turbo 5x5 tool for fishing. In any event, I usually have to move the cursor around on the each particular seacoast (usually to a outline of the seacoast to get it to select the seacoast), then I can harvest it. This happens on every seacoast on that farm. When done with that farm, moving to the next farm to harvest fish, that problem disappears. I can then place the cursor anywhere on a seacoast and I'm able to harvest it. It's not a big problem, just annoying.
Happened again on 3/7/21, but this time I cleared memcache, unloaded Farmtown and reloaded FT. Problem disappeared.

Last edited by soccerguy3; Mar 07 2021 at 03:51 PM.
Old Mar 06 2021, 11:55 AM

Today my farm started flashing like a disco, im hoping its just a glitch 746113654 ,is there anything else i can do my end, ive updated my computer , ive give it a good clear out including memcache ive doubled checked my settings in chrome and farmtown all good
Old Mar 06 2021, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccerguy3 View Post
User Id 1297551737
The first time I launch farmtown and it puts me at my default farm, I'll check to see if I have fish to harvest. I do have a Turbo 5x5 tool for fishing. In any event, I usually have to move the cursor around on the each particular seacoast (usually to a outline of the seacoast to get it to select the seacoast), then I can harvest it. This happens on every seacoast on that farm. When done with that farm, moving to the next farm to harvest fish, that problem disappears. I can then place the cursor anywhere on a seacoast and I'm able to harvest it. It's not a big problem, just annoying.
Hi soccerguy3

Is it the violet turbo fishing boat the one you own?

If it is that, I just tried it in a water item placed outside my farm borders and it fished all fish in one click.

Please, find an empty space on a farm and then place that fishing boat from storage. Reload the game and put back the boat to storage and see if that helps you fishing.
Old Mar 06 2021, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucylou66 View Post
Today my farm started flashing like a disco, im hoping its just a glitch 746113654 ,is there anything else i can do my end, ive updated my computer , ive give it a good clear out including memcache ive doubled checked my settings in chrome and farmtown all good
Hi lucylou66

Is your chrome updated? there was an update 1 day ago, please check that.

If the browser is updated, then you could reset your router/modem for a minute to see if that helps you.
Old Mar 06 2021, 02:36 PM

user 100000734563025, I can get farm town to load but I can't use the marketplace. Anyone know what I need to do? any help would be appreciated.
Old Mar 06 2021, 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitaH58 View Post
user 100000734563025, I can get farm town to load but I can't use the marketplace. Anyone know what I need to do? any help would be appreciated.
Hi RitaH,
The market is not available yet. You can see what is currently available in the first post of this thread.
Closed Thread