Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 29 2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
im scratching my head on that one aswell

i just baked one in my facility this is what it came out looking like

p.s. it was just a sample one i made u wont find it in your facility untill the king releases it
I don't know about FT, but IRL a white pizza uses alfredo sauce instead of the red marinara sauce.
Old Jul 29 2011, 05:08 PM

Oh yum, I love this update. The 'how much is in storage ' notice in the store is just brilliant. And having our online neighbours showing at the top of the list. Excellent update - thank you Devs
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Jul 29 2011, 05:11 PM

Default Love the update.....but here come the glitches

Several neighbors and I have noticed that our Posting of our facilities is NOT going to our wall on facebook nor are our bonuses for reaching another belt. They are appearing on our own profiles. They are also NOT appearing with we click the GAMES REQUEST which usually shows all gifts,etc and also shows who has posted. Is this a glitch since the new update? Nothing has changed on our end as far as setting thru facebook. Advise please.
Old Jul 29 2011, 05:15 PM

Thanks for the extra variety in the flower shop; it was a bit heavy on the roses until now.
Old Jul 29 2011, 05:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Several neighbors and I have noticed that our Posting of our facilities is NOT going to our wall on facebook nor are our bonuses for reaching another belt. They are appearing on our own profiles. They are also NOT appearing with we click the GAMES REQUEST which usually shows all gifts,etc and also shows who has posted. Is this a glitch since the new update? Nothing has changed on our end as far as setting thru facebook. Advise please.
They should be working. My friend posted an hour ago and I see them on my wall.

Sometimes after updates things get glitchy. Let it settle down a bit and if we get more reports, we'll look more into it
Old Jul 29 2011, 05:40 PM

Oh my! Finally got home from work and got to look all the updates. Thank you! Now I got go make some and buy some FC and get some new stuff started. I guess I got to old on to my Non Ingredients for a few more days and see what all I can use

thanks again
Happy Farming everyone
Old Jul 29 2011, 06:05 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
They should be working. My friend posted an hour ago and I see them on my wall.

Sometimes after updates things get glitchy. Let it settle down a bit and if we get more reports, we'll look more into it
I think this is a fb problem not a ft problem. A friend couldn't see anything I posted last night from this game or a different game but she could see other people's posts form the games. We both checked and neither one of us had blocked the other by mistake. The layout in the privacy area on fb was a different layout when I checked last night so I think FB is messing with things and that is causing the problems for everyone.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 29 2011, 06:10 PM

as usual, great news. Love that we are finally going to have use for some of our crops that previously were not being used. You guys just keep making this game better. Just waiting on another farm to place all this new stuff :-)
Old Jul 29 2011, 06:11 PM

I like chicken on mine :-)
Old Jul 29 2011, 06:45 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I think this is a fb problem not a ft problem. A friend couldn't see anything I posted last night from this game or a different game but she could see other people's posts form the games. We both checked and neither one of us had blocked the other by mistake. The layout in the privacy area on fb was a different layout when I checked last night so I think FB is messing with things and that is causing the problems for everyone.
yes this seems to be fb. if you go to your friend's wall you can see the posts. my friend wanted me to work his facilities but i didn't see the post on my wall, but when i went to his wall, i was able to see it and others he had posted.
Closed Thread