Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 12 2011, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachipmunk View Post
Any idea when next farm is coming and why has the lettering changed over crops, trees, ponds...can't see what % they are or how many fish are in pond, lakes, etc.
hi there, the next farm will be released when the devs do the next update, when that will be exactly, only the devs know.

the issue you're having is due to the latest version of flash, you can work around it... read amberdh's post a few posts previous to this one, that'll explain the options

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 12 2011, 10:25 AM

I wish they would come out with new levels and new farms soon. I am so tired of waiting that I dont play as much anymore. I guess I have just gotten bored with the game since I cant go up in levels cant earn farm cash and cant keep enough to supply my facalities. I loved most of the items on the last update. I think they could have done better than the design the farm together thing. I think that was a waste of creative engery. And please everyone realize that this is only my opinion. I had a guy last time tell me not to be rude. I am not being rude just stating my thoughts. Maybe there will be farm 11 and new levels soon. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Old Aug 12 2011, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmysmom04 View Post
I wish they would come out with new levels and new farms soon. I am so tired of waiting that I dont play as much anymore. I guess I have just gotten bored with the game since I cant go up in levels cant earn farm cash and cant keep enough to supply my facalities. I loved most of the items on the last update. I think they could have done better than the design the farm together thing. I think that was a waste of creative engery. And please everyone realize that this is only my opinion. I had a guy last time tell me not to be rude. I am not being rude just stating my thoughts. Maybe there will be farm 11 and new levels soon. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Why don't you open another FB account and start the FT challenge all over again.
Old Aug 12 2011, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April306 View Post
Why don't you open another FB account and start the FT challenge all over again.
at the very least, you will be your own best neighbor

and if you use two browsers,..... well, you won't have trouble finding someone to work your farms the way you want them to work

Old Aug 12 2011, 11:06 AM

Did the new factories from this release ever make it into the game guide? I don't see them, just the new products in other factories.
Old Aug 12 2011, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April306 View Post
Gee I only have around 20 of those and just got around 8 or so facilities from them as I can send stuff from those farms to my main farm. I only get around 20 or so million coins when they work my main farm. But I need to buy and sell around 300 to 400 things to get the 30 - 40 levels they need. One of those I just bought 4 facilities and one was a 35 FC one, however she has 150 million or so coins to buy and sell all those things

Hey! It's a game after-all

Last edited by rjohn726; Aug 12 2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old Aug 12 2011, 01:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
Did the new factories from this release ever make it into the game guide? I don't see them, just the new products in other factories.
Yes, they were added right after they came out as the new products from factories was a later release.
Old Aug 12 2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I have 10 dairies, and 10 cow pens filled with 100 cows apiece. I never run out of cheese.
That is funny, I have the same, and even have the "super cows" on one farm, still run out of milk. Think it depends on what facilities you have and how many.

Level 700 Farmer
Old Aug 12 2011, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Yes, they were added right after they came out as the new products from factories was a later release.
I see now. I was looking at page 2. I didn't expect them to be added in the middle of the list.
Old Aug 12 2011, 01:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
I see now. I was looking at page 2. I didn't expect them to be added in the middle of the list.
Hmmm when I look at them I see them at the end of the other facilities.
Closed Thread