Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 01 2022, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pencil View Post
Hey, all. My ID is 10153472799438701. I have been trying to find a faster way to sell my items at the market. I spend half an hour or longer just to sell my stuff, (my clicker gets pretty sore from this) and have been searching for over a month now, in the forums, to see if there is something I could read that would answer my question. I "sell all" of one product, but have thousands, if not more, of different items, and am wondering if there was a way to sell everything at one click, or fewer clicks.
Hi Pencil

When you are at market, there are 2 options you can use in the All box.

If you click there, you will see Non Ingredients and Non Ingredients (for me)

If you have all facilities and services, then you can use the Non Ingredients option as those are items still not used in the game.

But if you dont have all facilities and services, then it is better to use the Non ingredients (for me) option, as you will be selling the items you dont have the facilities to use them.

You can decide to sell All, Selected, or by %

Please go to the following link from our Game Guide for a full explanation:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...58#post6341358
Old Jun 02 2022, 06:53 PM

Trying to sell oil barrels but the option isn't there to do so. That mean you cannot sell your excess or am I looking at the wrong spot? If you can't, is there a list of things that cannot be sold to players?
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jun 02 2022, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't feed the beggers View Post
Trying to sell oil barrels but the option isn't there to do so. That mean you cannot sell your excess or am I looking at the wrong spot? If you can't, is there a list of things that cannot be sold to players?
Hi Don't feed the beggers,
You can find that information in the Game Guide chapter 10 about buying and selling:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641534
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2022, 07:40 PM

ty will look at the link
it may not be the best, it may not be the prettiest, and it's certainly is not the most creative but it's mine and I like it. feel free to visit me but please leave complaints and begging at your own farm.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/?farm_id=904565178
Old Jun 05 2022, 09:37 PM

I was selling my fish and selected only the large ones to sell, but once I selected 'sell all' of the selected fish, all the fish of that type were sold, and I desperately needed them.
Old Jun 05 2022, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleenkelly View Post
I was selling my fish and selected only the large ones to sell, but once I selected 'sell all' of the selected fish, all the fish of that type were sold, and I desperately needed them.
Hi Kathleenkelly,
When you "Sell All" that is what it means is that it sells all. When you select (add checks in the boxes) for some of the fish to sell then you need use Sell Sellected, not Sell All. I am sorry but we have no way to return the other fish to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 06 2022, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Kathleenkelly,
When you "Sell All" that is what it means is that it sells all. When you select (add checks in the boxes) for some of the fish to sell then you need use Sell Sellected, not Sell All. I am sorry but we have no way to return the other fish to you.
I didn't select the 'sell all' at the top, I selected it in the singular box for that one fish type. And I've done it this way always.
Old Jun 06 2022, 08:54 AM

Quote:
I didn't select the 'sell all' at the top, I selected it in the singular box for that one fish type. And I've done it this way always.
Hi kathleenkelly

Taz is not available at this moment.

We think there could be a problem so we have contacted the developers to let them check on this.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Jun 06 2022, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi kathleenkelly

Taz is not available at this moment.

We think there could be a problem so we have contacted the developers to let them check on this.

If you wish you can contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then please read the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Thank you and thank you Taz!
Old Jun 06 2022, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Thank you and thank you Taz!
You are very welcome kathleenkelly

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse