Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 23 2023, 09:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Hello, it is me again. I checked with several neighbors/FT friends and no one can see the work I post. When I have been using the version on Facebook there was no issue, but whenever I post here, no one sees it. I am getting concerned since FB is disconnecting FT tomorrow. Please advice what I need to do. I do click the check mark for posting on wall. Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
When you click the green check look above the pop up box for the text "Request sent". If you see that then they were posted. Are you seeing anyone listed in the activity log as having worked your facilities? If you are then they have posted. If they are not seeing your posts, are you their neighbor? If it is a one way neighbor connection make sure they have clicked on "Include posts from Farmers that have you as a Neighbour or Buddy but are not your Neighbours or Buddies" towards the top of the Facility Wall Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:12 AM

I do click the button and I do not see anyone working for me. I can see that they boost my train but that is it. We are confirmed neighbors both ways.

They are my neighbors but not my buddies ~ Astrid
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
I do click the button and I do not see anyone working for me. I can see that they boost my train but that is it. We are confirmed neighbors both ways.

They are my neighbors but not my buddies ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
The only thing I can suggest then is to contact Support. We have no way to tell if anyone is seeing them or working them as that data is not available to us.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

To contact through the website:
http://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2023, 09:29 AM

Thank you Taz ~ Astrid
Old Jul 23 2023, 02:14 PM

Default Facilities Not Producing

I'm pretty sure I have posted about this some time ago, but I have a few facilities that are not producing on multiple farms.

Oil Pumps
Oil Refineries
Mineral Mines
Open-pit Mines

These are the 4 facilities that I have noticed on my farms numbered 1,3,4,5,6,7,9,12,&14. What's irritating is that I'm not able to collect the fuel that my oil pumps and refineries are supposed to be producing. Is this a glitch in the farm? How do I get the facilities to show production and collect the products to store. Obviously fuel is required to play, but how can I store any fuel when it's not showing as produced. I have left my facilities alone, in case you need to visit them to see for yourself. If I need to delete them and replace them with new, I expect compensation for each facility on each farm. Whether it be coins or farm cash, whichever was used to purchase these facilities. Additional fuel added to my storage would be expected as well. I'd like to continue playing, as I have for at least 10 years off and on. Please help me figure this out. Thank you!

And, I have checked this issue on both FaceBook and Website Play.

Last edited by spotter77; Jul 23 2023 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Add additional information
Old Jul 23 2023, 02:17 PM

Your USER ID number is: 1532102836 Build No: 517

Is my Account ID.
Old Jul 23 2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
I'm pretty sure I have posted about this some time ago, but I have a few facilities that are not producing on multiple farms.

Oil Pumps
Oil Refineries
Mineral Mines
Open-pit Mines

These are the 4 facilities that I have noticed on my farms numbered 1,3,4,5,6,7,9,12,&14. What's irritating is that I'm not able to collect the fuel that my oil pumps and refineries are supposed to be producing. Is this a glitch in the farm? How do I get the facilities to show production and collect the products to store. Obviously fuel is required to play, but how can I store any fuel when it's not showing as produced. I have left my facilities alone, in case you need to visit them to see for yourself. If I need to delete them and replace them with new, I expect compensation for each facility on each farm. Whether it be coins or farm cash, whichever was used to purchase these facilities. Additional fuel added to my storage would be expected as well. I'd like to continue playing, as I have for at least 10 years off and on. Please help me figure this out. Thank you!

And, I have checked this issue on both FaceBook and Website Play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotter77 View Post
Your USER ID number is: 1532102836 Build No: 517

Is my Account ID.
Hi spotter

I have checked those facilities on your farms and they are working correctly.

One thing you need to take in mind is that the Oil pumps, Mineral Mines and Open-pit Mines ar no workable factories so you have to wait the exact time for each batch to be ready to store.

Instead, the Oil refinery is a workable facility and if you post it for your friends to work, then you will have products ready to store faster and also will be able to refill it faster.

Your Oil pumps: produce 4 units of crude oil every 3 hours.
By the time I checked 4 units were done and ready to store and another 4 units will be done in 3 hours. You can see this by opening your oil pump and clicking in What's pending button.

Your Open-pit mine: produce different products in 1 hour.
By the time I checked, 1 batch of each product was done and another batch of each product will be ready in 45 minutes.

Your Mineral mine: produce different products in different times.
By the time I checked some products had 1 batch done and the new batches will be ready in the time set for them and copper ore, gold nuggets, graphite ore and tine ore didnt have anything done yet. These product last 8 hours to make 1 batch.
Old Jul 23 2023, 03:12 PM

One of my friends says it is costing her fuel to work my factories and shops even though while working them we are not even seeing the amount of fuel. Posting this in case you receive similar complaints.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 23 2023, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
One of my friends says it is costing her fuel to work my factories and shops even though while working them we are not even seeing the amount of fuel. Posting this in case you receive similar complaints.
Hi Qivis

If your friend needs help then she has to post here so we can work directly with her.
Old Jul 23 2023, 03:56 PM

Default Working Facilities that ARE NOT producing

I can see that these facilities are working properly in the aspect that they are counting down the time that it takes to produce the products. My issue, is that I'm NOT seeing the products "Done" results in order for me to store them. I have attached a word document that shows my explanation and screenshots of my issue, in a reply to the email sent to me. Unfortunately, I couldn't attach it here because the file was "too large." I'm basically wasting time on facilities that won't allow me to store products it "says" it's producing, but doesn't show in the "Done" stage of the process. Again, I have brought this up in the past, and I got the same reply I did now. The issue still hasn't been fixed. I should have twice as much (if not more) fuel than I do now. This is very disappointing. Especially when I've spent my hard earned money on this game to get the upgraded tools, etc. Please see my replied attachment to your email.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending