Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 29 2014, 09:48 PM

My co-op quests seem to be counting toward my regular quest total. I didn't realize that was happening until I noticed that the total says I've finished 11 quests this week. I've got one I deliberately left open because I had so many. My week won't end for another few hours. I haven't done the math but it's probably impossible to complete 12 quests in a week so the only thing I can figure is that it's including my co-ops. Is it supposed to? And if not, how do I know if I have my 8 quests? I've got the one I had planned to finish that I can start if I need to. I just didn't want to waste it.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 29 2014, 09:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
My co-op quests seem to be counting toward my regular quest total. I didn't realize that was happening until I noticed that the total says I've finished 11 quests this week. I've got one I deliberately left open because I had so many. My week won't end for another few hours. I haven't done the math but it's probably impossible to complete 12 quests in a week so the only thing I can figure is that it's including my co-ops. Is it supposed to? And if not, how do I know if I have my 8 quests? I've got the one I had planned to finish that I can start if I need to. I just didn't want to waste it.
Hello Farmer Susan,

The glitch that has the coop quests counting on the regular quest has been reported to the developers.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 29 2014, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Farmer Susan,

The glitch that has the coop quests counting on the regular quest has been reported to the developers.
Thanks, KnightRider. Do you know if they actually DO count toward your total? I don't know whether to finish this last quest before my FC thing turns blue or not. I have no idea how many coop quests I've finished but I'll have another one in a few hours.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Sep 29 2014, 10:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Thanks, KnightRider. Do you know if they actually DO count toward your total? I don't know whether to finish this last quest before my FC thing turns blue or not. I have no idea how many coop quests I've finished but I'll have another one in a few hours.
Hello Farmer Susan,

Your welcome. All I know is that it shows in the totals, I don't know if when it is time to collect your FC if they count or not.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 30 2014, 01:31 AM
Account Not Linked

The following was added to the release notes by Raul:

Quote:
Post Release Updates - September 29th, 8:00PM EST

Cooperative Quests changes released a few hours ago:

- When you open a Cooperative Quest Manager for a neighbour you can move to the next or previous neighbour with active Cooperative Quests using the arrows at the bottom
- Only steps where there is something to do like Buy or Sell are highlighted the rest are dimmed

Know Issues:

- The Cooperative Quests are currently counting towards the goal for the Regular Quests, this should be fixed soon, the fix will only apply to future quests, so currently if you have 7 regular quests in a week and 1 coop quest you should be able to get the 2 farm cash.
- Cooperative Quest Manager not opening correctly when visiting some friends that are not neighbours
- The Collect Coins button is showing on other people Coop Quests for finished quests

Pending Improvements:

- Sorting by Cooperative Quest (blue dot) in the neighbour bar
- Adding a blue dot inside the Cooperative Quest manager for those quests that have something to do
- Bigger coin prizes for Cooperative Quests, most likely 2-3 times bigger
- You will be able to scroll through you neighbours or through your friends using the arrows inside the quest manager
- You will also be able to check strangers Cooperative Quests looking for products to buy. We will either allow you to open stranger Cooperative Quests from the farm or avatar of a stranger or we will allow you to scroll through your buddies as well.

Old Sep 30 2014, 06:10 AM

Quote:
the fix will only apply to future quests, so currently if you have 7 regular quests in a week and 1 coop quest you should be able to get the 2 farm cash.
That little tidbit would cause a temporary spike in co-op quest participation if word gets out. I'm relieved that I don't have to try to figure out which ones are regular quests and which are co-op in my counts this week, though. I was starting to stress because I couldn't remember.

Farming since May 19, 2009
Old Sep 30 2014, 09:44 AM

coop quests are no good to me as only 1 neighbor is doing them and to go through friends is way too time consuming. every coop quest has expired on me so far and the ones open are surely to expire. won't be starting a new one.
Old Sep 30 2014, 10:02 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default New Button on Co-op Quests

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new button on the bottom of co-op quests. So much easier and quicker then scrolling through the list of neighbors. Thanks!!!!
Old Sep 30 2014, 10:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

was going through my neighbors looking at their co op quests to see if I could help any of them and got this Error Saving Data Error X025 Click the green tick to reload.

I thought maybe just going through them not using the arrows would help but I still got it. I did run Mem Cache a few times to no avail. any suggestions?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 30 2014, 11:19 AM

Hi
You need to let us have more neighours 200 to 300 would be nice with the Cooperative Quest
Closed Thread