Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 20 2010, 08:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I tried to put my animals in their respective houses, but no will go. Is there a secret to getting them there? It's no fun if it doesn't work....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:44 AM

Thank you for the extra storage. This will give me more options as I continue experimenting with building stuff on my second farm. (I'ts a crime ridden Trailer Park). Suggestions welcome if you visit.
Old Feb 20 2010, 08:46 AM

Level:
XP:

I LOVE the new updates. FarmTown is 100 per cent better than the other farming game and always has been!

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 20 2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlybears View Post
I tried to put my animals in their respective houses, but no will go. Is there a secret to getting them there? It's no fun if it doesn't work....
They don't go inside the buildings.. they can be anywhere on your farm but will still be 'harvested' when you click on the building.

There's more information in this post..

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305114
Old Feb 20 2010, 09:42 AM

You have to do some work yourself instead of hiring it all out!
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek." (Romans 1:16).
Old Feb 20 2010, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlybears View Post
Sigh.... asked and answered already a few times in 6 pages... why can't people do a little research to see if their question is answered already? lol

~~~~~~~

From me... as someone who only has 8 neighbours, i am soo happy with the extra storage! thank you!

The Wooooooot Estate
Second Farm .... Woooooot Glen
Third Farm .... Wooooootburgh
Fourth Farm.... Loch Woooooot
Fifth Farm .... BallyWooooot
Sixth Farm .... Wooooootshire
Seventh Farm .... Strathwoooooot

Old Feb 20 2010, 10:15 AM

Great new features, but why cant we buy Geese anymore? I cant see them in the store.
Old Feb 20 2010, 10:22 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul View Post
hi there,

we just released a new version with support for harvesting different animals.

Here is how it works:

chicken coop: Allows you to harvest the eggs of the hens and geese and sell the eggs at the marketplace. The hen is a new animal that your friends can send you as a gift. You can harvest them once every day.

wool shed: This is a new building that allows you to harvest the wool of the sheep and llamas and sell the wool at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 2 days.

dairy shed: Allows you to harvest the milk of the cows and goats and sell the milk at the marketplace. You can harvest them once every 3 days.

You just need to click on the animal building and select the harvest option. All the animals on your farm related to that building will be harvested at once. Note that depending on your computer power and other factors, having an exesive amount of animals on your farm can make the game slower.

The dairy shed has been moved from level 49 to level 27. A new stone cabin has been added on the level 49.

also, your item storage capacity has been increased. Now you can storage 5 additional items for each neighbour you have.

thanks

--raul
thanks raul

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 20 2010, 10:24 AM

The update is good if you keep animals but like lots of other people i ditched them ages ago as they slow the comp down soo much ,likewise i dont harvest or plough other folks farms with lots of animals on or free range animals they make the job far too slow.

The extra storage is great tho, thats the biggest draw back to farmtown for me.

I know a few folk have said they prefer farmtown over farmville and i used to be one those ,but im now spending most of my time in ville instead as there is more there to draw me back ,like stable building, coop expansions,so much interactiveness rather than just sowing and ploughing,which gets boring after a while.Farmville is more like a game where you get to do so much more and you feel like your achieving something rather than just gaining experience points that get you no where if your already level 60 and coins you cant really spend as the items rarely change .The gifts have not changed in nearly a year ,the same old ones!!!! At least ville put up different seeds every week and different gifts to send every week plus great ideas to keep you interested,theres nothing really exciting any more in farmtown,updates and new items are slow to come and cause disruption when they do.

All this is just my own opinion and of course they will differ with others,but just needed to say it.

I was an avid farmtown fan but now im just a bored one that goes through the motion of sowing and harvesting for nothing !!!
Old Feb 20 2010, 10:25 AM

Level:
XP:

Thanks Team..keep up the good work
Closed Thread