Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 16 2011, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayzahz View Post
thanks for all the changes and improvements...really appreciate it.

just one question.... it is now difficult to identify when crops and trees are ready or close to ready to harvest.... as the 'ready to harvest...' only appears occasionally and only when you run the mouse over the entire crop.... same with trees...and it only seems to work and the horizontally not laterally.

Best Regards,
Liz
Liz, the problem you identify is not caused by the FarmTown update ... it is caused by the latest update from Adobe.
Old Aug 16 2011, 11:53 AM

Default no quest for farm town.

Farm town does not need any kind of quest like the awful Zynga games. I have quiet all the stupid zynga games because of that. Farm town is more of an artist challenge then a farming game. That is my challenge to develop the best looking farm (art) that I can. Please don't change anything about Farm town.
Old Aug 16 2011, 02:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

weird stuff going on......... they must be working on the game...... one of my asphalt road pieces just vanished... it was there earlier this morning now it is gone....... just one piece too lol

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 16 2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
weird stuff going on......... they must be working on the game...... one of my asphalt road pieces just vanished... it was there earlier this morning now it is gone....... just one piece too lol
I wonder whose phalt that is now.

Old Aug 16 2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Are you kidding??? We don't want nor do we need quests. That is a Zynga scam as in FarmVille and CityVille, so go play them and you will get all the quests you will ever want. This game is a realistic, business oriented game, that is like running a real farming venture. The only thing that these Dev's have done so far to take it away from that is the stupid "Zynga-like" crop mastery thingy. The ONLY thing it has done for us, is throws continuous popups in our face while we are working on our farms. How RUDE is that. But anyway, this is the absolute BEST game on FaceBook today, and doesn't need and of the BS that Zynga is known for put into it.

GO PLAY FARMVILLE!!

I agree on no quests if they involve begging neighbors or having help from neighbors that we have to go beg them to help us...If you want to do quests or some such make it something we can accomplish on our own. Or accomplish with the help from friends unknown to the friend that they are helping. I left Farmville because of all the garbage they put on there and the constant begging for stuff. I came back here and intend on staying....I have invested some money in this game. Thank you!!!!
Old Aug 16 2011, 04:28 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelsim100 View Post
Version 6 has been released in beta. Seems a lot faster than 4 and doesn't seem to crash as 4 did. Just for your info.
6? What happend to 5? last i knew 4 was the latest and it sucked
Old Aug 16 2011, 04:38 PM

Default Quest? Johnny Quest?? NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Are you kidding??? We don't want nor do we need quests. That is a Zynga scam as in FarmVille and CityVille, so go play them and you will get all the quests you will ever want. This game is a realistic, business oriented game, that is like running a real farming venture. The only thing that these Dev's have done so far to take it away from that is the stupid "Zynga-like" crop mastery thingy. The ONLY thing it has done for us, is throws continuous popups in our face while we are working on our farms. How RUDE is that. But anyway, this is the absolute BEST game on FaceBook today, and doesn't need and of the BS that Zynga is known for put into it.

GO PLAY FARMVILLE!!
I agree we don't need any quest.
Old Aug 16 2011, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
5 came out in June 6 caae out today but not offically must download off server. 5.01 is from the main site.
Old Aug 16 2011, 04:44 PM

I like the new crop mastery bonuses, some of the crops it is the only way to get enough to fill facilites, but am glad to see only the top ones post to the feed now
Old Aug 16 2011, 04:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I have 5 but don’t see much difference in it and 4. I know you said you didn't like 4 bur once you get used to it it is not bad.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Closed Thread