Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 06 2010, 01:39 PM

WONDERFUL update !!! Just LOVE all the new stuff !! Now I have to get busy planting ... I waited for the update to do so, so now I will be hard at work after the real job ends tonight ! Nothing like Farmin' at 4 am !!

Now, if we could only get another Farm or three ..... With more facilities I have no room ! I started out with everything on Farm 3 ... now I have it spread out over three different farms ! I need another one to just use for seasonal decorations !

Thanks so much to the developers, and especially to the moderators !! They monitor these forums and basically give us just about EVERYTHING we want ! Thanks !!
Old Oct 06 2010, 01:43 PM

I love the new stuff!!!!!!!!! Now......if I may....more farms...pretty please!!!! The fertilizer helps but I am running out of room because of all the new stuff and am soooo in need of more actual farmland...wheat is impossible to keep up with ditto the other things. Also would be so nice if we cold use the goodies for harvesting and plowing when working for others.
Old Oct 06 2010, 02:09 PM

Love all the new stuff, still have the connection to server error. Keep getting kicked off and have to reload my farm. It's been here ever since the third farm update. I have done all the suggested fixes on my end and nothing works. I have 2G use XP and Safari browser. When I use my daughters computer (it has 1G) my farm just freezes. So now what? I have posted this on the correct thread but no one there helps except to say clear your files. I do that three or more times a day plus I have macromedia file for slashkey set for unlimited. If there isn't anything you can do would you at least let me know? I do not want to spend the money on a new computer and find out I still have this problem. Thank you.
Old Oct 06 2010, 02:25 PM

It is cool stuff. I guess alot of people want to have tons of facilities. For me, it takes too much time doing all those facilities and really, I am not interested in a coin facility that doesn't make much profit. I guess I am alittle confused on people wanting more and more facilities and more and more farms. When I do my 5 farms it takes alot of time. Is there something I am missing here? Finding people to work the farms I have is time consuming now. I am considering only planting what I have fuel to do with my own equipment and not hiring from the market place. That would probably save alot of time, but really, it would be nice to maybe add a new direction. The facilities I see on farms, not always, but most the time do not make a pretty farm. They tend to be cluttered all together, not the nice easy going farm life. How about a horse farm, or cow farm, with lots of breeds and the ability to raise young and sell them?
Old Oct 06 2010, 02:31 PM

love the Halloween stuff, though I do hope there will be more fall stuff. . .i. love fall colors. Doing one farm in them lol.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1437&farm_ix=Y
Go Colts farm, humming meadow, trolleywood,wildcat knoll, past the setting sun, laughing city & sunfeet
Old Oct 06 2010, 02:33 PM

We should be offered an option to upgrade our current seeders, plowers & harvesters. Instead of making us buy new ones. I have a seeder & harvester for each farm that I have plots on. (Which is 5 out of 6) So allowing us to upgrade the vehicles that we already own would be much fairer than making us purchase new ones.
Old Oct 06 2010, 02:35 PM

Default New seeders/harvesters

Okay - quick ? - if you have the 2X2s are those automatically updated to the newer ones or do you need to buy whichever one you want?

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Oct 06 2010, 02:39 PM

Love the 3x3 tools! Absolutely awesome and thank you Devs for listening and responding to us.

I love you, I love you, I love you. xxx

P.S. My storage capacity remains unchanged however. :-(
Old Oct 06 2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickalick View Post
We should be offered an option to upgrade our current seeders, plowers & harvesters. Instead of making us buy new ones. I have a seeder & harvester for each farm that I have plots on. (Which is 5 out of 6) So allowing us to upgrade the vehicles that we already own would be much fairer than making us purchase new ones.
You only need one of each. The harvester and plow are accessible from the popup menu for all farms and the seeder can be moved by putting it into storage and then removing it on the next farm.
Old Oct 06 2010, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
Okay - quick ? - if you have the 2X2s are those automatically updated to the newer ones or do you need to buy whichever one you want?
they are seperate, you would have to buy the new ones

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Closed Thread