Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 04 2023, 06:12 AM

Default Log in to farm town outside face book

I have tried both my user id and build number but I still can't log into the new version of farm town. What do I do wrong? Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

Do you need my user id and build no to help me. We can perhaps do via private message.

Love Lene Bay
Old May 04 2023, 06:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayseed C View Post
Apologies if this is not the appropriate thread.
My husband had his account hacked and despite efforts to get it sorted he's given up!
As he registered his farm and password he can still work most things on the new website.
Going forward will he always be able to farm or will the final break from Facebook cause his farms to disappear.
He's wodering whether it would be better to start over with his new FB account.
This is his farmlink if you need it,

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._id=1528424177

Thanks
Hi Hayseed,

We are sorry to hear your husband is having difficulties with getting his Facebook account back. Although we can't help with that, we would strongly advise that with his new Facebook account that he keeps the email active and registers another back up method on that Facebook account to help him regain access so that he has more ways to prove to Facebook that the account belongs to him incase another problem were to happen.

The good news is that as he has registered for the website and is able to log into it, he will be able to continue playing his Farm Town game there even when the game is no longer on Facebook. Please make sure that he has kept those log in details in more than one place just incase they are forgotten at a later date. At the time of this post he would not be able to change those details as methods to do that via the website have not been added yet.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 04 2023, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lene Bay View Post
I have tried both my user id and build number but I still can't log into the new version of farm town. What do I do wrong? Please help me!!! Thanks!!!

Do you need my user id and build no to help me. We can perhaps do via private message.

Love Lene Bay
Hi Lene Bay,

When you tried to log into the website, did you not see in that it was saying Incorrect Password?
What's happening is that you are getting the password wrong, it's not matching what you originally registered.
The email address is correct.

Did you also try the Play in Farmtown.com button at the top of the forum to make sure you were using the correct link to get to the website?

Have you ever been able to log into the website?

Have you kept up with routine browser updates and clearing, if not please do that. Make sure that you know your log in details for Facebook if you also clear the cookies in the browser.

If you used a different browser to register and may have saved the login details for the website on that browser, try using that browser to log in as you might have chosen to save the login details to that browser which may have the password you used back when you first registered.

If you have never been able to log into the website, click on the Play in Facebook button at the top of the forum to make sure you are in the current version of the Facebook game and see if this window shows up for you:

If you have previously logged into the website successfully and now can't, you would not see that window, in which case you need to let us know so we can try to help further.

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 04 2023, 07:25 AM

Just discovered the Mrs didn't register for the new FT site, and the link is no longer there.
How do I now register with the new FT site ?
(I have tried looking for links, but they only appear to apply to those who tried to register)
Old May 04 2023, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Just discovered the Mrs didn't register for the new FT site, and the link is no longer there.
How do I now register with the new FT site ?
(I have tried looking for links, but they only appear to apply to those who tried to register)
Hi NiMo1960,

Please supply her USER ID number.

If she has been playing could she have seen the previous registration windows and clicked either the do not show this prompt again or clicked on the red box in another one in these types of windows that would cancel the registration?

Please ask her click on the Play in Facebook button at the top of the forum to make sure she is in the current version of the game in Facebook Or you can give her this link https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...te&cid=sk_site

Then see if the window below shows up for her which she can use to register:

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 04 2023, 11:06 AM

Thx Tiger

Got it sorted.
She wasn't going far enough in to opening the game to bring up the required window, and as my 4 accounts are already registered I wasn't seeing that window.
Old May 04 2023, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Thx Tiger

Got it sorted.
She wasn't going far enough in to opening the game to bring up the required window, and as my 4 accounts are already registered I wasn't seeing that window.
Great, thanks for letting us know NiMo1960, much appreciated!

Clickable Help Links:

Old May 07 2023, 12:42 PM

When I registered my email I used .net instead of .com
How do I correct this mistake?
Old May 07 2023, 12:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny4u2 View Post
When I registered my email I used .net instead of .com
How do I correct this mistake?
Hi Sonny4u2,
There isn't any way to correct it currently. As long as you can log in and it works then you are ok for now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 11 2023, 03:04 PM

I'm not sure where to post this.

I have two separate accounts for Farm Town.
Do I need to have two separate accounts for the forum?

If I do need two forum accounts, I tried to register for the second account, but never received an email to complete the registration. What do I need to do?

Thank you.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!

Tags
link email, login