Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 23 2010, 08:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Harvesting Cow's and Goat's Storage

How do I get my cows and goats to produce cheese, butter etc. It tells me I need a cow or goat in storage. How do I do that so I can harvest the stuff?
It tells me to Add One More Cow or Goat Milk to storage. What storage are they talking about? Where I store other items I can't use? That is the only storage I can find and when I click on the animals it does not show that we can store them. Help please! I bought this expensive building and can't use it.
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyFlip View Post
How do I get my cows and goats to produce cheese, butter etc. It tells me I need a cow or goat in storage. How do I do that so I can harvest the stuff?
It tells me to Add One More Cow or Goat Milk to storage. What storage are they talking about? Where I store other items I can't use? That is the only storage I can find and when I click on the animals it does not show that we can store them. Help please! I bought this expensive building and can't use it.
Ginny, we've replied to you twice now. Have you read the replies?

Here's mine..

Quote:
What you need for the dairy facility is milk. This post explains how to get the milk with the dairy shed..
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=305114

Once you've 'harvested' the goats and cows, then you go back to the dairy facility and the milk will be added when you click 'produce'.
..and here's Tony D's..

Quote:
Hi, firstly no animals go in the facility. You need to have the dairy to get the milk from the cows and goats. Once you have the milk from the Dairy you can then process it in the Dairy facility. You do this by clicking on the facility and clicking on "show facility details" From there (providing you have enough milk) you can then produce the butter, cheese etc. I hope this helps
Hope this helps.
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:31 AM

I don't think my sugar refinery is producing. It always says I need more sugar cane in my storage. I have never seen it pay off. Maybe I just don't know what I am doing? Thanks for help or feed back.
Old Mar 23 2010, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewnsweat2000@yahoo.com View Post
I don't think my sugar refinery is producing. It always says I need more sugar cane in my storage. I have never seen it pay off. Maybe I just don't know what I am doing? Thanks for help or feed back.
Hi, when you open the facility click on "what's cooking"
Old Mar 23 2010, 09:00 AM

Default New Release

Thank you so much Raul. The ? file told me what I needed to know. When all else fails read the instructions, huh?

Happy Farmng.
Old Mar 23 2010, 09:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Default selling products

I have just started with the facilities, with the sugar mill I produced 110 products and put them in storage. I went to the market and sold these product but did no get the credit for them.
Old Mar 23 2010, 09:25 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love the new additions to the farm. I have a question. Do you have to return to the farm to sell the butter in 30 minutes or will it keep?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booniebuck View Post
I have just started with the facilities, with the sugar mill I produced 110 products and put them in storage. I went to the market and sold these product but did no get the credit for them.
Clear your browser cache following the instructions here..
http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=258262
then close the browser and reload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chowderpatch View Post
Love the new additions to the farm. I have a question. Do you have to return to the farm to sell the butter in 30 minutes or will it keep?
No, you can leave it and it won't spoil.
Old Mar 23 2010, 12:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hello,
I bought a lot of palm trees at christmas that were lighted. I love them but it sure would be nice to be able to turn off the lights

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 23 2010, 12:27 PM

I have grown wheat and sugar cane...now I click on the factory after I open it and it says... produce and all, but where can I "see" what is actually happening? What do I look for after the required time is up? I guess I just don't understand
Closed Thread

Tags
facilities