Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Aug 31 2021, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiland Mclean View Post
I purchased an upgrade for flower harvester to an 8x4 from my supply farm. It arrived and I put it in my storage but it is not showing there. It was 45 farm cash that I just purchased today. Can you fix this please. I used my mastercard to purchase the cash if that helps. Thank you!
Hi Rosiland Mclean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Please provide your farms ID number. You can find it in the banner above your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2021, 10:49 PM

Default missing flower harvester

have reloaded farm several times and the flower harvester I sent to Rosiland mclean has not shown up in her storage. My id is 103403895414257 and my account shows the purchase with 45 cash. I can not afford to purchase things and have them disappear. Please help
Old Aug 31 2021, 11:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiland Mclean View Post
have reloaded farm several times and the flower harvester I sent to Rosiland mclean has not shown up in her storage. My id is 103403895414257 and my account shows the purchase with 45 cash. I can not afford to purchase things and have them disappear. Please help
Hi Rosiland Mclean,
I moved your post to the same thread I answered you in before. If you want to post any more about this please reply to theis thread rather than starting a new thread.

I checked your data and yes you purchased the farm cash. However the tool you sent was not the flower harvester. The tool you sent was the Plower 4x4 which that account alread had one and now shows 2.
You can check what you sent by going to the Account tab above your farms, then click on Farm Cash Activity Log.

You will need to contact Support about this. Be sure you give them both ID numbers. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 31 2021, 11:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Returning after 5 years awol

Life got boring and I just returned to FarmTown after 5 years. A number of facilities and services that I did own are now showing as "not owned" and I am having to re-buy them. In storage are already numerous items showing, but the fac/services were/are missing. Can anyone tell me what happened?
Thanks
Old Aug 31 2021, 11:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth Perry View Post
Life got boring and I just returned to FarmTown after 5 years. A number of facilities and services that I did own are now showing as "not owned" and I am having to re-buy them. In storage are already numerous items showing, but the fac/services were/are missing. Can anyone tell me what happened?
Thanks
Hi Beth Perry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items. Please provide your ID number so we can check your data. You can find your ID number in the banner above your farms.
Old Sep 01 2021, 12:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Default ID#

My ID number is: 1332745613. Thanks Taz
Old Sep 01 2021, 12:44 PM

Quote:
My ID number is: 1332745613. Thanks Taz
Hi Beth

Taz is not available at this moment.

Thank you for your id number

We only have data to see if you have any farm cash item missing, and according to your data all your farmcash facilities and services are on your farms.

When you go to the store, click in Facilities tab and then click in the funnel, are you then clicking in Not owned option or in Not in this farm option?

The first option, Not owned, will show you all facilities and services you have not purchased yet, please take in mind you havent been playing for 5 years and lot of facilities and services have been added during that time.

The second option, Not in this farm, will show you all facilities and services not placed in that particular farm.

We do not have data for coins facilities/services so we cant tell you if any of them are missing, but if you have a list, you could contact Support team.

To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

In case you dont find the automatic response, please read the following information:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Sep 02 2021, 11:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks marymarcel. Most of what's missing is in fact coin bought, including confection factory, juice factory, spice factory, I was using the all farms :not owned" filter. All my FC$ items seem to be accounted for. I've re-purchased the coin items. I just thought (hoped) there might be a simple explanation like the transition from flash player to Html. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!
Old Sep 02 2021, 11:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks marymarcel. Most of what's missing is in fact coin bought, including confection factory, juice factory, spice factory, I was using the all farms :not owned" filter. All my FC$ items seem to be accounted for. I've re-purchased the coin items. I just thought (hoped) there might be a simple explanation like the transition from flash player to Html. Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!
Hi Beth,
Marymarcel is not available at the moment.
The confectionary factory is an FC facility and is not missing and is on a farm somewhere. You will need to search for it if it is not showing in the Facility manager.
Juice Factory is the same. It is an FC facility is not missing.
Same with the spice factory.

None of those are missing. I don't know why they would be showing in the not owned if you do have it set to the all farms.
Old Sep 02 2021, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

They're showing NOW because I already re-purchased them. Thanks to all for the help.

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing