Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 06 2010, 06:00 AM

Thanks Raul and the Devs.

Can't wait to get home from work to have a play with the new stuff. It came at a good time too, I was just planning a break from the game as the constant ploughing, planting, harvesting was becoming a bit of a drag. Now with the new 3x3 tools, I think I shall do some redesigning on my farms.
Old Oct 06 2010, 06:38 AM

Halloween Deco is out for us!!
Thanks so much for the wonderful upgrades I love it!
The only thing that is hard now with all the farms and everything we have is can we have the manure spreader in the tools box or something so that it doesn't take up so much room on the farms and it would be easier to fertalize the farms then.
As always everything is just great
Old Oct 06 2010, 06:55 AM

Now if we could just exchange our FT coin for FT cash, that would be great. I can't afford to buy those facilities so I just do without.
Old Oct 06 2010, 07:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I love the idea of the new 3x3 tools (especially as my farms are ploughed in 6x6 patches) but they don't really seem any faster than the old ones. It's just that you click less. With the old ones I could click carefully all over the farm and play a game on my iPod while I waited for the picture to keep up with my clicking. (My computer and internet connection are slow.) With the new seeder I have to wait for each patch. I have to see it highlighted in yellow before I click or it does not seed. This is frustrating. I hope this will be fixed soon so it actually does what it says on the label (plant faster).
Old Oct 06 2010, 07:12 AM

If you hoover your mouse over the cash at the top left of your farm, it says that most items can be bought with coins. Premium items are bought with farmcash. Well, I don't really think that is true anymore. Lots of items now require farmcash, especially in the tool and facility category, and frankly, alot of the coin facilities are pretty near worthless without their cash counterpart, so I don't bother buying them, too many coins to make too few coins. I think the game is rather discouraging now, since so many of the new facilities are cash. I remember the days when most items truely were coins. I guess they are just making tons of "premium" items now. The last upgrade I didn't buy one thing. This upgrade they did come out with the coin 3 by 3 equipment, which is great, so I will buy that. I have accumulated 100 farmcash now, so it isn't that I can't buy anything. It is that I will probably regret my purchases like I have in the past, so I am pretty slow to spend it now. They ought to make a way to exchange, remodel, sell back for part of the cash, or something. There are some farmcash items I would gladly exchange if it was possible and try something else.
Old Oct 06 2010, 07:21 AM

Nice update, well done! Thank you-off to play now
Old Oct 06 2010, 07:45 AM

woohooo, tomatoes!!!

Thank you devs
Old Oct 06 2010, 07:49 AM

Thanks, Raul. As always, awesome updates.

Beggar's Tomb
Old Oct 06 2010, 07:53 AM

Great update! I especially love the new seeder and harvester and extra plowing option.

Last edited by Wilde Lily; Oct 06 2010 at 07:57 AM.
Old Oct 06 2010, 07:56 AM

Hi Raul. Really enjoying the new Breakfast Restaurant.
Now we have so many facilities, may we have a *Sell All None Ingredients* one click tab please, when we go to the market..it takes ages now, to sell all the none Ingredients one at a time.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Closed Thread