Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 08 2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by casahilo View Post
Can you use the 3x3 harvester on other peoples farms?
Hi, no, only your own farms.
Old Oct 08 2010, 02:28 AM

Thanks, Team! I can now go faster when I am playing a pastime! Not very Zen, but great fun.
Old Oct 08 2010, 03:03 AM
Account Not Linked

Day 3 and still cannot access farmtown:-( HELP!!!
Old Oct 08 2010, 03:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
No issues with loading Farmtown at all, so your "everyone" comment is not accurate. When it is slow, my whole PC is slow due to my internet connection...that is NOT FT's fault and the dev's should not be bashed for not fixing it. Go play a Zynga game if you want to see slow loading issues!

Thanks devs...only complaint is the stone flower pot is taller than the door on my cottage!
If you read my post properly it was reguarding the ppl having issues when i said everyone i meant everyone having issues not every single person as a whole!!!
Old Oct 08 2010, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crop muncher View Post
Day 3 and still cannot access farmtown:-( HELP!!!
Hi Crop Muncher, we have asked you to manually link your farm to the forum several times so we can try and assist you. There is info on linking your farm in the red link below.
Old Oct 08 2010, 08:29 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

anyone else having trouble with their trees being in harvesting sync? i try to have all the same trees on the same farm harvested at the same time. like all my olive trees harvested, all my pear trees harvested does that make sense?.... but since the last updates they are not getting ready to harvest at the same time.... like some of my peach trees on farm 4 are ready to harvest and some are at different % .... very odd. maybe one time letting them all get to harvest stage will put them back in sync.. just and odd thing......same with other trees on other farms of mine.... just weird

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 08 2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilde Lily View Post
PROBLEM: I'm glad that Halloween items can be gifted, but I am not able to exchange any other gifts for the Halloween items. On purpose, or a glitch?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtosga View Post
I too cannot find the Halloween items in the gift exchange list. It is not an issue of asking for ... supposed to be able to exchange say a sugar for one of the giftable Halloween items but they are not in the exchange list.
We are both still waiting for a reply to this question ^^^^ . Thanks in advance for a timely answer.
Old Oct 08 2010, 09:45 AM
Account Not Linked

the halloween decorations wont shut off when decorations are disabled in the options
Old Oct 08 2010, 11:55 AM

Default Still missing Yeast.

Raul, thank to you and the team for the updates and new facilities. My wife and I love the new seeder and the other 3x3 tools they are awesome! Thanks for bringing back Tomatoes to the gift wish and the other new items. My question is "Why no Yeast? All the items you can get in the semi-trailer, (Sausage Pack, Hotdog Sausage, Meat, Chicken, Pepperoni, and Ham) but no Yeast. Why? This would be a wonderful and much needed update. It is almost impossible to keep enough Yeast to make enough beer. Please consider adding yeast to the gift list.

thank you
Doc
Old Oct 08 2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Raul, thank to you and the team for the updates and new facilities. My wife and I love the new seeder and the other 3x3 tools they are awesome! Thanks for bringing back Tomatoes to the gift wish and the other new items. My question is "Why no Yeast? All the items you can get in the semi-trailer, (Sausage Pack, Hotdog Sausage, Meat, Chicken, Pepperoni, and Ham) but no Yeast. Why? This would be a wonderful and much needed update. It is almost impossible to keep enough Yeast to make enough beer. Please consider adding yeast to the gift list.

thank you
Doc

I have multiple semi trucks... it is worth it, and it far surpasses any quantity you could get as gifts. (unless you have 200 neighbors and half of them gift you 1-2 time daily.
If so that would only keep the Pasta Restaurant, Brewery and other facilities you might have at a level far from maxed.

Closed Thread