Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Aug 23 2011, 01:15 AM

Well I am giving up for the night, it is 1:15 a.m. here. Maybe I will have a nice surprise in the morning.
Old Aug 23 2011, 03:30 AM

Help The mayor & Tom the market dude have excaped from the barn where i had them held captive and there not happy I need to get them back in untill f11 is released any helpers?

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 23 2011, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Help The mayor & Tom the market dude have excaped from the barn where i had them held captive and there not happy I need to get them back in untill f11 is released any helpers?

on the way Al........

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 23 2011, 05:25 AM

Default Farm 11 captives escapees

I'm here to help you Al, I've checked the market and can't see them there. Where else should I look?
Old Aug 23 2011, 05:42 AM

Quote:

I will send my fearless Westie after them - he will corner them while you get the cuffs on them

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 23 2011, 06:49 AM

I think that they put something in the system last week on Wednesday or Thursday. That created more than a few problems all over the system as there were many complaints including I was just frustrated on three of my farms and just quit. The following day, I think it was Saturday all was ok with my farms and I think that the reason is that they backed the change out. Therefore, I think that something new was there along with farm 11. But I don’t think that we’ll see it now as there were way too many problems with what they put into the system. I think that we’ll just see farm 11 and the changes for something new and different a few weeks later.
Old Aug 23 2011, 06:53 AM

6:49am here was hoping for a nice surprise before work. so i came here and NADA i am hoping they update while i am away from my pc for a few hours doing that thing called work. that way i can putter with it all evening and all day tomorrow since i am off.
Old Aug 23 2011, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosp41302 View Post
6:49am here was hoping for a nice surprise before work. so i came here and NADA i am hoping they update while i am away from my pc for a few hours doing that thing called work. that way i can putter with it all evening and all day tomorrow since i am off.

Ain't it great.... to plan our silly, boring lives around the active reality of Farm Town... lol

After two years, I guess it has become second nature for me to just automatically plan, plant, work my accounts around all the intrusive outside interferences to my acquiring coin and FT$$....

this is all real money, right? right? RIGHT??

Old Aug 23 2011, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjohn726 View Post
I think that they put something in the system last week on Wednesday or Thursday. That created more than a few problems all over the system as there were many complaints including I was just frustrated on three of my farms and just quit. The following day, I think it was Saturday all was ok with my farms and I think that the reason is that they backed the change out. Therefore, I think that something new was there along with farm 11. But I don’t think that we’ll see it now as there were way too many problems with what they put into the system. I think that we’ll just see farm 11 and the changes for something new and different a few weeks later.
the earlier problems were not caused by farm town but rather that of adobe however there was a server problem on the weekend i think we might see the new release by friday.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 23 2011, 08:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:

ROFLMAO! what a motley looking pair they are! bahahaha
Closed Thread