Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2014, 11:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
hi, i just posted that Raul just fixed this issue
I still have times not showing .The only ones showing is cows and pigs
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:10 PM

When working facilities I noticed that when the mayor does the work....the farms that he does are not changing color..from blue to green....I worked facilities this morning and you could see the mayor work on the farms.....just worked some and it looks like he is working but they're staying blue instead of changing to green and I wrote earlier about the animals
sheds not having the harvest time on them...I saw that was suppose to be fixed but mine are still not showing the harvest times on all of them...thanks
Old Mar 14 2014, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I still have times not showing .The only ones showing is cows and pigs

They probably will sort themselves out once the times line up again

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2014, 11:20 PM

Thanks for everyone's hard work , mod's & devs.... I loved this update !!! Love Farm Town too !!!

Serenity Acres
Old Mar 15 2014, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi Ryan View Post
When working facilities I noticed that when the mayor does the work....the farms that he does are not changing color..from blue to green....I worked facilities this morning and you could see the mayor work on the farms.....just worked some and it looks like he is working but they're staying blue instead of changing to green and I wrote earlier about the animals
sheds not having the harvest time on them...I saw that was suppose to be fixed but mine are still not showing the harvest times on all of them...thanks
Noticed the same this morning, just hope he is actually doing the work

on Chat Server: F3, Farm Server: w203
Old Mar 15 2014, 03:51 AM

[quote=Raul;5787186]See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post. Last info posted at March 15th, 4:00AM EST.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

1. 6 new St Patrick's Items

2. 25 New Levels (coming in about 2 weeks): Top level will be 525. After level 500 we will not show level names anymore.

*** I cannot seem to find the 6 new St Patrick's Items ...
AND
*** It seems as if the paltry 25 levels every 3 months have been closer to 4 months .... it's sad that the 25 FC cannot buy EVEN ONE THING .... but now we end up waiting longer than anticipated/normal ....
AND
*** I had to break down and buy 3 more stinkin' Long Freight Cars (which I DID NOT NEED NOR WANT) in order to reap the benefits of the Mayor working them. I am not happy about spending that money, but HAD to -- the time it takes to load some of these overly crowded, horrendously layered farms makes it almost necessary. I have 4 trains going now ... which already had cars I didn't really need - I really wish that what we receive from each car could be worked on .... or added to.

Other than that, it was a decent release. Not bad, but not so great either. Maybe I am just getting bored, and need to take a bit of a break. I will putz around till the new levels, then decide.

Thanks for listening !
Old Mar 15 2014, 04:29 AM

Post Release Updates - March 15th, 4:00AM EST

- Just some more information on the 2 issues above. We decided to not change the color of the farms that the mayor work from blue to green just in case you still want to navigate to them to do the Service Facilities manually (assuming you were hired to work the regular facilities). You can share your feedback if you see any issues with this approach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I appreciate the logic behind this but I think its confusing - it looks as it they havent been worked at all I think its better changing them to green to be honest

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Mar 15 2014, 04:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Raul for some more great items but since this new update came out I have been losing things. Yesterday all my cows milk vanished and today I harvested pine trees for a quest but there were none in my storage.
I have done all the usual things like cleaning the mem cache but no good.
Old Mar 15 2014, 04:57 AM

I have my PooSpreader on my quick access toolbar but it does not show the quantaty of Manure ... anyone else got the same problem or am I 'special'

Farming since: 14 December 2009

Last edited by FarmerWitch; Mar 15 2014 at 05:03 AM.
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:03 AM

some days ago a previous release for March was posted nothing from this release has been done with the 14 march release or is it different from countries to countries?
no 21 no turkey no ostrich

thanks for an answer

Josiane
Closed Thread