Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 05 2023, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
i cant plow or plant anything on the bottom still disappearing not overlapping eitherv no more expanding for me if it cant be fixed
Hi Amanda,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about plowing as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Please read the answer Tiger gave you for your previous post:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=541
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 05 2023 at 07:40 PM.
Old Feb 10 2023, 01:25 PM

Default farm 27 not allowing plowing

I am not able to plow fields on farm 27. All others are plowing fine. I need to plow so i have fields to plant.
Old Feb 10 2023, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vfreeme View Post
I am not able to plow fields on farm 27. All others are plowing fine. I need to plow so i have fields to plant.
Hi vfreeme

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I visited your farm 27 and there are several items placed on it (decorations, trees, flowers, facilities, lakes) that is why you are not able to plow.

If you are asking how to layer, then Im sorry but that is a trick and nobody can post instructions here on the forum.
Old Feb 12 2023, 02:53 PM

still having problems with plowed plots staying on my farm 25 on the bottom in one spot dont know why and it is driving me nuts after extending farms to 58
Old Feb 12 2023, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
still having problems with plowed plots staying on my farm 25 on the bottom in one spot dont know why and it is driving me nuts after extending farms to 58
Hi amanda

I visited your farm 25, have you tried to reduce the amount of flowers in that farm and then see if the plots on the botton stay?

Please try that and if you still have problems then you need to contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Feb 19 2023, 12:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Not sure were to put this post but when I go to a neighbours farm to see what is to be done it shows nothing. I then change the above box to an hour and crops etc come up, so I know they are due soon. I then revert the top box back to ready now and trees are there to be done. This has happened, that I have noticed, for a couple of days now. Just thought I should bring it to your attention. Thanks for everything you do...appreciated
Old Feb 19 2023, 02:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Smile All good

Must have been a glitch. Just worked okay
Old Feb 19 2023, 03:14 PM

Default Offline Mode - When can I use it?

I work my farm and sometimes my Super Neighbors farms, plus do Cooperative quests and work in neighbors' facilities. Can I do any of these in offline mode and still get credit for my work?
Old Feb 19 2023, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margie2 View Post
I work my farm and sometimes my Super Neighbors farms, plus do Cooperative quests and work in neighbors' facilities. Can I do any of these in offline mode and still get credit for my work?
Hi Margie

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding and Harvesting as they are jobs you can do.

To respond to your question, yes, you can work off line or online and get credit for all jobs you do.

The only thing you cant do off line is going to market to hire farmers or being hired.

Last edited by marymarcel; Feb 19 2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old Feb 19 2023, 03:34 PM

Thank you MaryMarcel for answering my question. That will help me out a lot.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding