Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 22 2015, 07:57 AM

Harvested some of my odd farms today....trees, flowers etc. It seems to be working like it always does. Harvested with my harvest buddy last night and neither of us had problems.

I did notice the farms seemed to be slower when I planted after we were finished. But then it always does that when you have been on for a long time. I still was noticing the green under the pending seeds and sometimes a small part would be gone from the plowed field showing grass.....but when it finished seeding it went back to normal.

I'm a happy farmer now!!!!
Old Oct 22 2015, 07:59 AM

i have a regular computer and it is a windows 7 .. when on this computer it still makes me pull my hair out . i have done every option you have given to make it run better... it is so slow . not used to waiting for it to catch up with what i am doing ..
please help ... thanks
Old Oct 22 2015, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsecrazy4life View Post
Not sure if anyone has reported.

Moving items to storage while doing so some of my trees disappear for a matter of seconds and then reappear.

Also when placing on the farm the trees are placed and then disappear for a few seconds and then reappear. This also happens during game play.
I use the "hide" option when placing gift trees & flowers on the farm, so that I can see the open spaces. Since the last update, that feature has gone weird and the trees/flowers disappear, then pop up as I try to place the cursor on the open spot.
Old Oct 22 2015, 10:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsecrazy4life View Post
Not sure if anyone has reported.

Moving items to storage while doing so some of my trees disappear for a matter of seconds and then reappear.

Also when placing on the farm the trees are placed and then disappear for a few seconds and then reappear. This also happens during game play.
I've had this problem today too - at least if I know others have it it's not just my computer!!!
Old Oct 22 2015, 11:23 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FishWife View Post
I've had this problem today too - at least if I know others have it it's not just my computer!!!

I tried Maxthron and went back to Chrome they all have the problem and at least Chrome and Opera don't have shadows. I am experiencing the tree thing. You know what? I bet the Mods are too. I am makingi a game of it.WHERE ARE YOU TREES..THERE YOU ARE..COME BACK TREE GOT CHA!!!!
Old Oct 22 2015, 11:45 AM

just to add my voice to the crowd, my crops disappear then reappear and flowers also. kinda hard when you are dragging one flower from one side of the farm and you can't remember the exact spot you intended and it just disappears only to show up in a bit. Same with crops when plowing. kinda frustrating.
Old Oct 22 2015, 12:16 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I use the "hide" option when placing gift trees & flowers on the farm, so that I can see the open spaces. Since the last update, that feature has gone weird and the trees/flowers disappear, then pop up as I try to place the cursor on the open spot.
Same problem here since the last "fix Flash problems" update. However, everything is faster -- so they disappear and reappear quickly. LOL!

Planting the quest farm is much better now. Using Chrome -- Firefox is so slow, I don't even test with that anymore.

This new Flash player update has caused so many problems, but I'm happy to wait patiently while FT devs find/fix the problems -- they always seem to manage it. :-)
Old Oct 22 2015, 01:08 PM
Account Not Linked

Facebook has been messing around.I notice the chat format has changed.Could Facebook be causing some of the problems? I am not a programmer,but some of you are or were.
Old Oct 22 2015, 01:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Facebook has been messing around.I notice the chat format has changed.Could Facebook be causing some of the problems? I am not a programmer,but some of you are or were.
Hi Petuniaflower,
No the problems in Farm Town right now are just the Flash player making the developers fix the game to work with the new version.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 22 2015, 02:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Well Windows 10 kept coming up this past month to install it so I just did will let you know if things work better
Closed Thread