Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 23 2021, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

We don't have anyone fluent in their language. They can certainly post in the forum and we can try to help and see if the problem is going to be easy to translate or not.

It may be easier if they just type the question teste webGL mit? into their browser address bar so they can search for information on that subject in their own language, according to what problem they are having with WebGL.

If they don't understand any English or very little, then perhaps they can find a friend that can read English that could translate it for them.

They could start with translating what it's saying when they click on this link to test if their browser supports WebGL https://get.webgl.org/ then move on to translating what is in the message above the game screen.

EDIT TO ADD: As far as we can be sure of, if you copy and paste the information in the Announcement for First Load of Farm Town and the instructions under Persistent Loading Issues into Googles translator those will covert to their language well.

i copy / paste the post using FB translator , it wasn't perfect but ended up being good enough. she does know some English it was the tech stuff she was have hard time with , but using FB translator i was able to get her back on her farms .... she going to pass it on to some others also having issues who only speak Dutch ....
Old Jan 24 2021, 08:00 AM

Question Error X Link ?

Hi everyone,

Anyone who can help me? My farm is not loading or it load very slowly, when it load it goes off with a message in green "Error X link" and it disconnect my game.

Please help, missing my game.
Old Jan 24 2021, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariam Callachund View Post
Hi everyone,

Anyone who can help me? My farm is not loading or it load very slowly, when it load it goes off with a message in green "Error X link" and it disconnect my game.

Please help, missing my game.
Hi Mariam Callachund

I moved your post to the thread for Cannot load the game.

Please follow the suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread under What you can try if your farm isn't loading or you are getting an error title including the ones in the links.
Old Jan 26 2021, 04:24 AM

Cool will there be a new web hosting other than Facebook?

Since Facebook is censoring free speech, I would like to see Farm Town use a different web hosting service other than Facebook. What is the possibility that Farm Town could use another web hosting service?
Old Jan 26 2021, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rindydvm@msn.com View Post
Since Facebook is censoring free speech, I would like to see Farm Town use a different web hosting service other than Facebook. What is the possibility that Farm Town could use another web hosting service?

Hi rindydvm

I moved your post to the thread about loading the game.

We dont think that kind of change will be possible.
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:19 AM
Account Not Linked

I.D. 100000146042462 my WEBGL mem: the mem went from 512 mb to 256 mb giving me less mem. my wife's game is still at 512 mb of mem please help
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehrfarm View Post
I.D. 100000146042462 my WEBGL mem: the mem went from 512 mb to 256 mb giving me less mem. my wife's game is still at 512 mb of mem please help
Hi ehrfarm,
As long as you can open your farms and the amount of memory showing in that bottom strip is showing less in the first number than in the second number then you are ok. That amount will adjust as needed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 27 2021, 11:33 AM
Account Not Linked

so i will get more mem as i keep adding things to my farm ? and thank you for the first answer
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:14 AM

Default FarmTown is GONE

I no longer have my FarmTown link in FB. I did not delete or remove the game... please help!!
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:27 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbean663 View Post
I no longer have my FarmTown link in FB. I did not delete or remove the game... please help!!
Hi mbean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems.
Find where it says Shortcuts in the left column and hover the mouse over that. To the right of it will be Edit. Click on that and it will bring up a list of your shortcuts. Find Farm Town in that and change it's setting to pin at the top.

You can also get into your farms by clicking on the Play Farm Town button at the top of the forums here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error