Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 26 2021, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hello, with the new version of the game I miss the footprints of the trees (and flowers) when hiding them. I put some trees by accident in the storage. When putting them back on the farm I first hided the trees and saw the footprints were missing. Quite difficult to put the trees in storage back to their old place.
I am not sure if this feature will come back. It was quite practical to have it when designing a farm.
Hi Palmarina

I copied your post to a closed thread in Help & Support which is monitoring by the developers.
Old Jan 26 2021, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJohnnieWalker View Post
When planting crops with crops hidden how come some of them are showing when I complete planting a farm? It's doing it on every farm. Thank you.
Hi TexasJohnnieWalker

I was able to reproduce the issue. I am copying your post to a closed thread in H&S which is monitoring by the developers.
Old Jan 26 2021, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I've been playing farmtown from my phone for about 5 years. Now getting a message farmtown unavailable for my phone. Tried Puffin Pro which I had been using got a screen but not running tried chrome get the black unloading screen
Hi littlesallysanctus

I'm sorry but right now we are all concentrating on getting the main game working for computers, mobile devices are currently not supported, but some may work. It is better to wait and see how the game improves and what developers can offer.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 26 2021 at 08:46 AM.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:13 AM

Hello my user # is :1569784568 , The game is stuck on green screen U75, I have none of the following : Avitar, facillities, gifts, Tool box. Thanks for the help Jeanie
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:21 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanie12325 View Post
Hello my user # is :1569784568 , The game is stuck on green screen U75, I have none of the following : Avitar, facillities, gifts, Tool box. Thanks for the help Jeanie
Hi Jeanie,
It sounds like you have at least got your farms open partially. You don't see the Tool box?
If that is the case,
try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms and see if you get that part loaded.

The other things you mention are available yet. You can find what is available in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:41 AM

Default Gray Screen

ID: 1704830128
Gray Screen with a sad face when I click on "play" button
It doesn't let me see the Toggle FT Console

I'm using Brave's navegator, not Chrome.
Old Jan 26 2021, 09:44 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanaSoria View Post
ID: 1704830128
Gray Screen with a sad face when I click on "play" button
It doesn't let me see the Toggle FT Console

I'm using Brave's navegator, not Chrome.
Hi SusanaSoria,
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:04 AM
Account Not Linked

User ID 672556921 Stops loading and goes to gray screen at Error code U55. Still unable to get into game at all
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Tess View Post
User ID 672556921 Stops loading and goes to gray screen at Error code U55. Still unable to get into game at all
Hi Mama Tess,
Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.
Old Jan 26 2021, 10:24 AM

Post Can't get past black block

I've been playing Farm Town for about 15 years. I can't get onto my farms. My User# is 124440604552607 I'm 72 years old and Farm Town is my only thing to do. I'm handicapped so Farm get backto living again Town is a big part of my life. PLEASE help me
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl